“Excellent staff, great hotel.”

Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa
Ranked #10 of 444 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed at the Duque for a week in July 2013. First impressions were good, the interior is decorated well and the staff greeted me warmly. The room was pretty large for a city hotel and the bed.... well it was the biggest bed I've ever seen!! The bathroom was good and the room had all the normal amenities you would expect. I'm not a huge fan of continental breakfasts but there was a good selection available and there were also eggs made to order. The hotel had free wifi throughout. There were spa facilities but I didn't use them. The staff were super friendly and helpful - they really are a credit to the hotel. Even when I did have a problem with my room, it was dealt with quickly and they even went over the odds and compensated me for the inconvenience.

Highly recommend this hotel :)

3  Thank Debolula
duque4364, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your feedback about your recent experience at Duque Hotel. It was a great pleasure for us having you in our home, and we are really happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Greetings from the entire staff and we hope to serve you some other time.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great location, staff, and buffet! The rooms were large and bed very comfortable. I loved the free use of the spa downstairs as well. I would highly recommend this place! Great value for money. I would stay here again.

Dear Rachel,

First of all let us thank you for letting us be part of your experience in Buenos Aires.
We are thrilled to hear that you had a great time at our house; we would like you to know that our doors will always be open for you. Greetings from all of our staff and we hope to see you back!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here after a month on the road in South America. One of the best hotels I've stayed in due to the friendly, helpful and courteous staff. Rooms were spotless, location was great (close to subway) and breakfast was awesome. Well done Duque hotel!

3  Thank HammerHead99

Dear guest,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about your recent stay with us.
It make us really proud of our work to hear your words, we truly appreciate them.
We would like you to know that El Duque will always be your home in Buenos Aires.
Greetings from all of the staff and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel in the recent hotspots of buenos aires, palermo. Service is very good with super smiley and helpful stuff at the reception. Very clean rooms and good breakfast: very good value for money

1  Thank EceEnder

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing us as your home in Buenos Aires.
It was a great pleasure having you here with us and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your over all experience. We would like you to know that you will always be welcome back at El Duque.
Greetings from all of our staff and we hope to serve you some other time.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Many thanks for providing our "hogar dulce hogar" for our two weeks stay. All of the staff at the hotel are warm, friendly and most helpful. The room is not big but very comfortable, clean and quiet. ¡Muchas gracias por todos, y esperamos que podemos volver algun día!
Saludos, Irene y Simon

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IreneLow
duque4364, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Irene & Simon,

First of all let me thank you for letting us be part of your experience in Buenos Aires.
We are thrilled to hear that you felt like home, because that the most important thing for us!!
We would like you to know that this will always be your home and we will be more than happy to have you both here again with us. Greetings from all of our entire staff and we hope the best for you!

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about this little gem of a boutique hotel. From the moment I arrived they made me feel like family. The staff is young and and energetic and friendly without exception. The place is impeccably decorated and meticulously maintained. They really have not missed a detail. The breakfast buffet was very complete for such a small hotel and everything was fresh and delicious with many healthy options like fresh fruit and fruit cocktail and hard-boiled eggs. My bed was so comfortable and luxurious that I slept 9 straight hours the first night without waking once. My room (#105) was spacious and even had its own, secluded patio - one of those little extras that every traveler loves to discover. The free wifi worked perfectly and the shower was powerful. The hotel is situated within walking distance from the popular restaurants and shops in Palermo Soho and Palermo Hollywood and the Scalabrini Ortiz subway station (on the D line) is just a 5-minute walk from the hotel. I will definitely stay here again and again.

3  Thank thom33139

Dear Thom,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your recent stay with us!
We feel really happy that you enjoyed everything we have to offer. It is so good to hear that our guest have had such a wonderful time. We would like you to know that our doors will always be open for you. Greetings from our entire team and we hope to serve you some other time

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed here for about 10 days in the middle of July to visit my daughter, who had an internship in Buenos Aires for two months. The hotel really is great. It's located in a nice, quiet neighborhood that still has many restaurants nearby and is also close to numerous bus stops. The condition of the hotel is great. The rooms are small but have everything you need! They were always very tidy, and everything functioned well. My daughter and I spent a lot of time in the spa downstairs, which was always empty, so that was great. The breakfast buffet was also really yummy, considering full, american breakfasts are hard to find in the city. Finally, the staff was great! Everyone was very friendly and had great English speaking skills. Each staff member knew my name, which tends to be quite rare even when staying in hotels for long periods of time. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying alone or as a couple in Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
duque4364, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your most generous feedback on your recent stay at the Duque.
I am truly grateful for the detailed account of your stay which you provided as this is a helpful tool for us.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain at your service.