“Unmissable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Caballos A La Par

Caballos A La Par
More attraction details
Owner description: Just 30 minutes away from Buenos Aires city, you can enjoy yourself horseback riding, learning and having fun. At unique and amazing Forest Reserve, you can be in touch with nature riding throughout thousands of acres of a paradisiacal landscape. All our activities and services are 100% EXCLUSIVE, PERSONALIZED AND TAILOR-MADE. Caballos A La Par is a Horseback Riding Stables and an Equestrian Training Centre whose main objective is to help you develop your riding skills and confidence (regardless of level from absolute beginners to the more proficient/advanced). Only the owners (who are also the instructors) will ride free "side by side" (means in spanish "A La Par") alone with you, your family or your group of friends. We don't ride on trails and the horses don't follow each other !!!. Our place also have a nice swimming pool and jacuzzi. We invite you to share this exciting adventure with Caballos "A La Par", a Different, Unique and Rewarding Experience. Caballos A La Par provides transportation from Buenos Aires and back and is open everyday of the week.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Unmissable!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I spent an afternoon with my brother at the farm in July, we found it on Tripadvisor and were lured by the many great reviews on its page.
Adrian picked us up from central Buenos Aires, and within 30 minutes we arrived to the stables, we were welcomed by Miriam and three adorable dogs, and a special cat. After inviting us to their little guesthouse and serving us Matte, we went to see the farm's horses. My brother and I are riders, and we were very impressed with their shape and fitness level.. There were a variety of breeds, Arabian, local, mixed and many more each with an interesting story and an interesting name!
The riding experience was like no other, in the great plain fields of the suburb of Buenos Aires I was riding Indio.. the ride was unbelievably smooth, the beautiful brown horse was well trained, and needed no more than a light gesture to canter or change direction.. Adrian recommended a few exercises and tricks which made us enjoy the ride even better.. Another thing that I personally liked is the fact that Adrian was documenting every minute of our riding experience with our mobile phones, he recorded videos and captured amazing pictures of me and my brother throughout our journey (mom was very pleased when she saw them afterwards)
After the ride, Miriam prepared some Argentinean style hot chocolate, which was of course delicious, and we enjoyed our hot drink with some incredible sweets fresh from the bakery! We had various conversations, and we felt a true connection to Adrian, Miriam, the horses, and the farm. We didn't want to leave..
I recommend this experience to everyone who's visiting Buenos Aires, wether or not you are interested in riding .. you will not regret it!

1 Thank Yara A

Austin, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Lovely afternoon outside Buenos Aires”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We will remember this afternoon for a long time. Both my husband and I had not ridden horses in several years, but our guide Miriam made us both feel at ease and explained how to do everything . The scenery on the ride was spectacular and very relaxing. Thanks for the lovely day!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank 762salt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best way to spend your vacation with hosres.”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The farm is only half an hour far away from Buenos Aires. When we reached the farm we met Meriam and Adrian who were in charge of the farm. We drank 'Mate' the Argentinan tradional drink and eat some delicious sweets. Adrian and Meriam were very warm and friendly. Adrian then started talking about the horses and the park that we were going to ride in for today's trip. I went with my sister; we road wonderful horses. A traditional Gucho horse called Indio and mix breed buetiful horse called Lindo and Adrian was riding Sheikh and Arab horse. We learnt how to ride weatern style which is much easier than the European style. It was very fun riding Lindo. All the horses are very calm and easy to ride. We tried to Canter without holding on anything. The horses are very well traned. We did a lot of fun activities you will never regret coming to this farm. After we finished we went back to the farm and were suprised by some hot chocolate along with amazingly delicious sweets. We were then drived back to Buenos Aires. You would never regret this amazing experience!

1 Thank Abdullah I
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“For Horse Lovers”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

If I had only one day left in Buenos Aires, I would spend it at Caballos a la Par. I really can't recommend this enough.

It's only half an hour outside of the city, but the place is so beautiful, with all the different trees and sprawling fields. Miriam and Adrian are both passionate about horses, and it shows in how they care for their animals and how they teach their students.

Going there made me feel like I was that horse-crazy kid(!) again -- it's definitely a place for horse lovers.

2 Thank curious_cherie
Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Caballos A La Par was amazing! Miriam taught us the intricacies of maté beforehand, then we rode through forest and meadows for four hours! I hadn't ridden in years, and Miriam was patient in helping me get back up to speed. We all cantered and galloped. And, not a trivial thing, Miriam took our phone and took tons of great action shots and video, leaving us to just ride and enjoy the wonderful day.

Can't recommend this enough. You will have a blast whether you are beginner or expert as you ride open range, not single file. You can ride however you wish. Miriam and Adrian were awesome and would love to do it again!

1 Thank contrecc