“Absolute must for adventure seekers outside of BA!”
Review of Caballos A La Par

Caballos A La Par
More attraction details
Owner description: Just 30 minutes away from Buenos Aires city, you can enjoy yourself horseback riding, learning and having fun. At unique and amazing Forest Reserve, you can be in touch with nature riding throughout thousands of acres of a paradisiacal landscape. All our activities and services are 100% EXCLUSIVE, PERSONALIZED AND TAILOR-MADE. Caballos A La Par is a Horseback Riding Stables and an Equestrian Training Centre whose main objective is to help you develop your riding skills and confidence (regardless of level from absolute beginners to the more proficient/advanced). Only the owners (who are also the instructors) will ride free "side by side" (means in spanish "A La Par") alone with you, your family or your group of friends. We don't ride on trails and the horses don't follow each other !!!. Our place also have a nice swimming pool and jacuzzi. We invite you to share this exciting adventure with Caballos "A La Par", a Different, Unique and Rewarding Experience. Caballos A La Par provides transportation from Buenos Aires and back and is open everyday of the week.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
New York City, New York
“Absolute must for adventure seekers outside of BA!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Adrian and Miriam gave us one of the most memorable days we had in Argentina! We loved meeting and spending time with both of them and of course, the incredible riding experience.We still can't believe what we were able to accomplish in just one afternoon!

A brief ride from Buenos Aires, the transfer was seamless and we were welcomed by sharing mate - a very traditional experience that set the tone for the rest of the day. Neither of us had much (if any) experience riding, but by the end of the day we were cantoring without holding on. Pretty unreal. Miriam made us so comfortable and confident and the scenery is beyond spectacular. She also took amazing photos for us!

Adrian and Miriam's passion for what they do and love for their animals sets them apart. An absolute must for anyone visiting BA!

Australia
“Wonderful - so much more than just a riding lesson”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is such a brilliant experience and we highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in horses, Argentinian culture and spending time with wonderful people. The horse riding was excellent and nothing like a standard trail ride. As we were both experienced riders, Adrian was happy for us to ride at our own pace and more or less decide what we did (with some helpful tips and exercises thrown in for good measure). The horses themselves are very well trained and clearly well looked after. Miriam and Adrian were fantastic host. We very much enjoyed our chats about horses, Argentina and life in general over mate and delicious pastries. We look forward to being able to do this again sometime (hopefully soon).

Cairns Region, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just do it!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Just do it!
If you like anything to do with horses you will love this. ( or just after something different.!
It is totally unique.
It was fully personalised to my needs.
I had the most incredibly amazing experience!
I couldn't have asked for better. What my dreams are made of. Like WOW :-)

After being picked up ( and then returned at the end of the day) by Tito,
I was greeted by very warm welcome by Adrian on arrival with a morning tea. No rush right into. Adrian takes the time to find out what you want out of your day, what your expectations are and to just get to know something of you.
I just wanted to learn how to ride and have a fun day. That it was and so much more.
There are several horses, Sooo well cared for and loved. You can see the passion Adrian has for his horses with the care taken with them and the surrounds. I had the pleasure to ride both Isabel and Indio. Such beautiful well tempered gentle horses. I couldn't have asked for better horses to learn with.... and Adrian an extremely knowledgeable teacher. Perfecto!
I learnt to saddle, to then walk, trott and what seemed like no time I was cantering! Like OMG. ( I'm sure with a bit more practice I will be galloping in no time! Lol)
The forest was SOOO beautiful to ride through.... Very special.
It was exhilarating.... Freeing.... filled me with loads of feel good stuff.
It is an experience I will carry with me always. Like I say, just do it. If you have half the experience I did, you will have a super fantastic enjoyable day.... And then some :-)
Thank you to Adrian, Indio and Isabel and Tito ;-)

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“do you want a unique experience?”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

At only half an hour of Buenos Aires you have the impression of arriving in a piece of paradise; Hosted by Miriam and Adrien the ranch makes you feel like coming home. While the beautiful horses give you a sense of confidence, you go for a ride in the woods around the ranch like you have been riding your whole live through....so if you are an experienced rider or not this is the place where you can touch "el campo Argentino". Oh and by the way: if you come back and feel tired and sweaty, you jump in the pool, while you enjoy a "mate" or fresh drinks. Like I said before: it feels like a piece of paradise.

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A truly memorable experience - An absolute must!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was an amazing experience and biggest highlight of our trip to Buenos Aires.

Upon arriving to the ranch, we were warmly greeted by Adrian and Miriam, who welcomed us, by inviting us to join in the Argentinian tradition of Mate drinking which we had been really keen to try whilst in Argentina. We also enjoyed delicious traditional cakes and finger food.

We were provided with half a day of private tutoring and went from never having ridden a horse to being able to confidently control, trot, and canter without hands!

Adrian and Miriam are very warm and welcoming. Adrian is a wonderful tutor, very supportive and focused on helping you progress. His passion for the horses is evident from when you first meet him, and this comes through in every interaction.

The horses have amazing temperament and are a pleasure to spend time with and the landscape - simply spectacular.

My wife and I would highly recommend this; a truly memorable experience.

Adrian and Miriam, we wish you all the best for the future. If we were living in Buenos Aires, we would definitely be a regular for ongoing lessons/rides.