“Great horse back riding experience in Buenos Aires!!”
Review of Caballos A La Par

Caballos A La Par
More attraction details
Owner description: Just 30 minutes away from Buenos Aires city, you can enjoy yourself horseback riding, learning and having fun. At unique and amazing Forest Reserve, you can be in touch with nature riding throughout thousands of acres of a paradisiacal landscape. All our activities and services are 100% EXCLUSIVE, PERSONALIZED AND TAILOR-MADE. Caballos A La Par is a Horseback Riding Stables and an Equestrian Training Centre whose main objective is to help you develop your riding skills and confidence (regardless of level from absolute beginners to the more proficient/advanced). Only the owners (who are also the instructors) will ride free "side by side" (means in spanish "A La Par") alone with you, your family or your group of friends. We don't ride on trails and the horses don't follow each other !!!. Our place also have a nice swimming pool and jacuzzi. We invite you to share this exciting adventure with Caballos "A La Par", a Different, Unique and Rewarding Experience. Caballos A La Par provides transportation from Buenos Aires and back and is open everyday of the week.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 1, 2013

It was my first time riding a horse and I felt really comfortable as Adrian helped me along the way. We rode for about 2 hours and doing different activities. I totally recommend this place as it will be one of the greatest experiences you can have in BA, even if you are only a beginner. The horses are very sweet and very well trained.

There are newer reviews for Caballos A La Par

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We had a lovely day with Miriam and Adrian, they are excellent hosts and their warm personalities really add an extra dimension to a day of riding. Both are obviously passionate about horses and riding, and we found that everything they did was focused on giving us the best possible experience. It was a real tonic after the hustle and bustle of BA. We visited as a family of 5, and our kids immediately felt comfortable and confident under the gentle direction of Adrian. Within an hour our 3 kids were cantering, having previously had no experience of riding. It was a real pleasure to see them so happy and at ease on horseback. A really great day, we hope to be back very soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

A fantastic activity, I am a relative beginner and my partner is an expert but Adrian and Miriam made the activity an amazing experience for both of us. We both learnt so much and ended the day by cantering hands free (I never would have thought that was possible).

The location is beautiful and it was great to be able to ride freely without having to follow a specific route or the horse in front. The horses are so well trained and they were matched to our specific ability and riding style before we left the stables.

Would recommend to all!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Before this trip I had no experience of horses and riding. With a great instructor (Adrien) and the horse Lindo I learned so much in just one day! To be able to ride out in a stunning nature is an experience I will never forget. I will defenitely come back next time I visit Buenos Aires and would strongly recommend this experience to all my friends!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

First time on a horse and it was an amazing experience! I had no knowledge on horseback riding before but by the end of a half-day session, I had enough confidence to even canter. Isabelle, the horse I rode was beautiful and so well trained! Thanks to Adrian and Miriam for making my first lesson so enjoyable!