“Authentic Experience outside the city!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caballos A La Par

Caballos A La Par
More attraction details
Owner description: Just 30 minutes away from Buenos Aires city, you can enjoy yourself horseback riding, learning and having fun. At unique and amazing Forest Reserve, you can be in touch with nature riding throughout thousands of acres of a paradisiacal landscape. All our activities and services are 100% EXCLUSIVE, PERSONALIZED AND TAILOR-MADE. Caballos A La Par is a Horseback Riding Stables and an Equestrian Training Centre whose main objective is to help you develop your riding skills and confidence (regardless of level from absolute beginners to the more proficient/advanced). Only the owners (who are also the instructors) will ride free "side by side" (means in spanish "A La Par") alone with you, your family or your group of friends. We don't ride on trails and the horses don't follow each other !!!. Our place also have a nice swimming pool and jacuzzi. We invite you to share this exciting adventure with Caballos "A La Par", a Different, Unique and Rewarding Experience. Caballos A La Par provides transportation from Buenos Aires and back and is open everyday of the week.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Authentic Experience outside the city!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I went to Caballos a la par last week during a day off from a business trip to Buenos Aires based on a strong recommendation of my boyfriend who had been there about a year prior (based on the tripadvisor ranking!). I was deciding btwn spending the day in Tigre, Colonia or riding... I chose to have more of an experience than sightseeing by spending the day taking a lesson with Miriam, and I have to say it was incredible!!

I am not an experienced rider, but they have horses and patience to accommodate any level of experience. The lessons are 1 on 1, and they are real lessons...this isn't a boring walk in the park like some horse excursions when you're on vacation (unless you want it to be). I definitely will be back, and I'm recommending it to anyone I hear who visits the city... you won't regret the experience or meeting Adrian and Miriam.

-Laura from London / New York

“Horse riding near BA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was one of my favourite days in BA. The teachers were great, the horses and so well trained and amazing. I never thought I would be able to improve my riding skills in such s short space of time. I highly recommend this riding school to anyone that likes horses as the teachers can adapt their coaching skills to any level. It's a must when visiting BA. They have built a riding school and I want to go back for a holiday and stay on the farm a couple of days. Thanks again for the great day :)

Visited March 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“My unforgettable riding experience in Argentina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Caballos A La Par, Buenos Aires Argentina

My best friend took me horseback riding to this amazing place, that is located just 30 minutes away from Buenos Aires, located in a forest that has one of the most wonderful biodiversity in the entire Buenos Aires. I just have been riding a couple of times in my life, and I can tell that here, for the first time, my instructor Miriam show me even how to run and gallop! What a wonderful experience I had, a feeling anyone should experience. The place is beautiful, he horses are so friendly, the equipment they have were developed by the owners so is a unique experience and security. I strongly recommend any person who loves horses and nature, to visit this place, it has it all!

Los Angeles, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best part of our trip to Buenos Aires”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is long over due. Caballos A La Par was the best part of a trip my husband and I took to Buenos Aires last year. We are not horseback riders :) But we certainly thought we were after a day with Miriam. It was truly amazing what we could do in only a few hours of riding! That was my husbands favorite part. Mine was talking to and getting to know Miriam and Adrian. They are such warm and interesting characters with fascinating stories of what led to the creation of Caballos A La Par. I've shared their stories with many people. And Everyone is moved by them! So much so that my friend and neighbor here in LA also went to meet them and ride horses. She had the same wonderful experience and now She's sharing their stories! Thank you so much M&A. I hope life is good to you both and business is getting better and better.

Visited August 2012
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“Magical horseriding experience in Buenos Aires - a Must Go!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Amazing experience! If you love horses, love to ride or would like to learn in a relaxed and peaceful environment, this is the place to go!!

I was looking for a place to go horseriding Argentina style during a short stay in Buenos Aires. I discovered Caballos A La Par on the web... all excellent feedbacks on TripAdvisor are true!
All horses are in very good shape, you can tell they are very well looked after.
I had the chance to ride Indio (see pictures), a wonderful criollo horse, we got along very well!

After giving me a ride from DownTown Buenos Aires, Adrian and Miriam warmly welcomed me in their training center with a good Mate and pastries, and two horses were settled and waiting for us. I had a wonderful ride in the National Park with Adrian, who gently taught me how to ride Argentina style. We had a lot of fun galloping and racing in this incredible landscape, Adrian puts a lot of thought in choosing the best horse for his guests, and personalizing the experience!
To date, best horseriding experience ever ;)