Lowest prices for your stay
$78
$63
View deal
SAVE $15
Free cancellation until 06/27/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$63
Expedia.com$63
Prestigia.com$78
2,128 results
All reviews avenida corrientes accor hotels central location modern hotel carrefour supermarket front desk staff couple of nights comfortable rooms casa rosada yogurt obelisk ba district subte pesos
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Pros: Very clean and modern room. A good breakfast but could be improved. Good location close to Obelisco (5 min walk).

Cons: paid to Accor but the hotel said it’s not pre-paid. Now I need to check with credit card company as the reservation was done a few months ago. Limitations on using their facilities (eg: you cannot enjoy your snack/drink on the tables in front of swimming pool as you can only purchase it from the hotel bar. You will be charged). They ordered transfer back to the airport, but it never arrived. They needed to call another taxi 20 mins later to pick us up. Quite small swimming pool, but ok to relax (although views aren't great....old buildings from the back with smell from the restaurant when cooking). Very few swimming pool towels (big) available, they are always missing and when you ask for it, their reply its a simple "I don't get more from the facility team".

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank EliasGVR
Evangelina Fontana, Guest Services / Front Office at Novotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2020

Dear Mr. Elias
Thank you very much for leaving us your comment about your experience at our hotel.
We will take your comments to improve our services and facilities.
We wait for you very soon,

Best regards

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Good:
- great location
- clean rooms
- clean bathrooms

Not so good
- paid to Accor but hotel said it’s not paid. When I go back home , I will need to check with credit card company as the reservation was done 8 months ago. My reservation email says that I already paid as it was pre-paid room
- average breakfast
- no English Channel on tv. Front desk said that channel 3,4 and 72 are English but they have an issue with cable company and those channels are not working

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Jet24290593046
Evangelina F, Front Office Manager at Novotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Jet24290593046

Good morning, thank you to share your experience with us
Unfortunally in Argentina, we dont have the automatic charging system, for that we charge in the hotel.
We will take your comments to improve our service,

We hope you had a good stay
Best Regards, Evangelina Fontana

Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

We had a good stay at this hotel. We especially enjoyed its location in the Buenos Aires theater district which meant a lot of available restaurants as well as a lively street environment. Our room was away from busy Avenida Corrientes and quiet.
However while almost all the staff was helpful my partner had an unpleasant experience with one individual leading the manager to apologize.
It seems their billing is very much an issue.
It seems to be a potential scam as we made our reservation directly with Accor hotels in US dollars. Upon checking out we were charged in Argentinian pesos at an unfavorable rate leading to an increase in our payment by about $40 per stay or $80 total. However we were given two receipts, one for the amount of Argentinian pesos we actually paid, the other for the US dollar amount we should have been charged which included a statement that this dollar amount was “equivalent to” the correct Argentinian pesos amount at the correct exchange rate ( much less than we were charged).
The double receipts is a classic sign of money skimming. It is my belief that this hotel puts the actual payment in one bank account and transfers the correct lesser amount of Argentinian pesos to their official account and skims the surplusage. This should be reported to Accor management.
By the way we also stayed in Novotel Santiago Chile where a US dollar reservation was made also on the Accor website, completely the same method used with Novotel Buenos Aires. But it was billed at the correct amount of Chilean currency (using the real exchange rate) and the receipt was completely correct. The contrast confirms my belief that there is something fishy about Buenos Aires Novotel’s accounting.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Exploration367347
Reviewed November 24, 2019

Hello. I was checking on Nov 18, 2019. Confirmation Number : HTVSFZNL. I did call the hotel and check on my room upgrade and It was confirm that I got upgrade. When I arrived the hotel room can not get upgrade but the check in counter told me that he can get room upgrade on 21-23. He told me to pack my suitcase and leave my suitcase in the room and come down to tell front desk to move to new room. I did and the lady who I deal at the front desk women was so nasty. Did not even look for detail and note. She said NO NO NO.. It was so bad in service that I could not believe that she can work at the band name hotel. I never call the Maneger of hotel before as I am alway happy and easy to deal with but in this case. I need to stand up and report. Also I booked the room include breakfast and no food left. It happened for many day so I did not had any food left accept the fruits. When I called Maneger I also report her as well. It was so bad. She end up move me the upgrade as the record from the check in.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
4  Thank sangkunakup
Evangelina F, Front Office Manager at Novotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2019

Dear Mr. sangkunakup

Good morning, We regret that your experience has not been pleasant.
We had confirmed the Upgrade from 21/11 (The upgrade its depend the availability) and you come down the day 20/11. Fortunately we have been able to give the upgrade from that day.
We are sorry that you did not have a nice experience with us.
Best Regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2019

Excellent hotel and situated at very good location at Buenos Aires city. However, troubles with LeClub Rewards booking came up. Even reservation says no further payment to be made, Novotel still pushing me to pay further.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank ricard0barret0
Evangelina F, Front Office Manager at Novotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2019

Dear ricard0barret0
Good morning, thank you to share your experience with us.
We have already explained the total value of your reservation and the purchase conditions in another email.

We wait you very soon,