“Best in BA.”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The service at Caseros was exceptional. We speak limited Spanish and couldn't understand what something on the menu was so our waitress mimed "lamb" for us. She did a great impression of "shrimp" just to humour us. My wife and I shared the risotto with roast mushrooms and it was fantastic. I had ravioli with shrimp and my wife had the salmon on greens. Both were excellent.
You should understand that we're from the salmon capital of Canada, Vancouver, so it takes a great deal to impress us. This was impressive. I would highly recommend making the journey to Caseros.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Service was efficient, and certainly one of the fastest deliveries in buenos aires, but it is as if all the staff had spent the afternoon at a funeral...they were barely pleasant...pleasant enough I supposes but a little smile and a slightly better vibe would have increased the pleasure factor...it wasn't horrible but could have been so much better...the place is charming...the food presentation top notch.
When given the credit card they swiped it and said "cancelled" but when I went to the desk and asked them to insert the card chip side first, of course it worked! They didn't handle that very well.
Not sure if I would go back or not. My friends wouldn't. Delicious but we want a nice evening.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

If you are in San Telmo I would recommend getting away from the tourist trap of plaza dorrego and hitting this spot. A very simple, elegant spot with the best prices in town. For lunch they serve two choices one always seems to be chicken and the other fish or beef. Meals are nicely done and our bill for two was 120 ar. Felt like we were in Europe.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

He had the beef ribeye with roasted vegetables. Meat so tender you barely had to chew it. Vegetables that were crisp on the outside and positively airy on the inside. All of it perfectly seasoned. I had the ricotta stuffed gnocchi with basil pesto and diced fresh tomatoes. A dish of simple but exquisite flavor. Even the bread that comes before the meal is a level above what is expected. All in all a wonderful experience.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Overall fantastic food and helpful staff and unexpectantly pleased when we paid the bill, we asked the person to let the chef know how happy we were with the food, surprised to be told they were the chef!!