Magnolia Hotel Boutique
Faena Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$429
Hotels.com
  • Pool
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$136
$106
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$236
$157
$585
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Cyan Recoleta Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$108
$77
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
Circus Hostel & Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$50
$48
  • Breakfast included
Icaro Suites(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$45
$42
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsla chozaquiet streetcomplimentary winesmall hotelprivate courtyardexceptional staffroof terracebreakfast was deliciousold mansionyogurttop floorhotel is beautifulour night staytango showvisiting buenos airesliving roomwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 28, 2010

My partner and I stayed for one week at the Magnolia. The service is simply the best we have experienced. Being a small hotel by the end of the week we felt like the staff had become our friends. Of course nothing was a problem, but everything was undertaken with real warmth.

The hotel itself is lovely, with the rooms spotless and of a reasonable size. The location is not brilliant, being about a ten minute walk from the real heart of Palermo Soho (but this does mean you get a good night's sleep).

Thankyou Magnolia!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2010

Stayed at the Magnolia for 5 nights at the beginning of our 3 week holiday to Argentina and Brazil. We then stayed for one final night before our flight back to Sydney. This last night was unplanned but after we'd experienced this hotel's welcome, we really couldn't bear the thought of staying anywhere else. When we return to Buenos Aires we will definitely stay at Magnolia again.
Regarding the hotel and its facilities, I echo everything that has already been said in the previous reviews. We had a large comfortable room with a great bathroom. The common areas are airy and light with lots of places to sit and plan your next move. And the breakfasts are generous with plenty of choice and great coffee!
But its the people that really make a boutique hotel experience and this is an exceptional boutique hotel for this reason. The small team of English speaking staff worked together to ensure that we made the most out of our stay in Buenos Aires. They have great local knowledge and advised us on the best shops, restaurants and bars in Palermo Soho and beyond. This place is a real find and really made our first visit to Buenos Aires a memorable one. Thankyou to everyone at Hotel Magnolia

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2010

My husband and I stayed at Magnolia for our honeymoon. The first thing we noticed was how friendly the staff was. Each day, the staff went above and beyond to help us plan our daily activities, from arranging a spa day to finding great local restaurants. Thank you Agostina and Florencia! The hotel itself is gorgeous, with spacious rooms and a great rooftop patio. Overall, our stay at Magnolia was absolutely perfect. We hope to visit again!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2010

This was one of the best hotel experiences I've had. I am a single traveller who stayed at the Magnolia 5 nights in August. I speak little Spanish so I needed lots of help to enjoy Buenos Aires. This hotel turned out to be my best travel decision. The location was excellent in Palermo Soho; my room was first rate; the breakfasts were great, and, above all, the staff was amazing! Everyone was English speaking, extremely friendly and genuinely dedicated to making my stay as wonderful as possible. I can't imagine staying anywhere else when I return

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2010

My partner and I stayed at The Magnolia in February of 2010 for one week. The staff was great - helpful when asked, yet unobtrusive, and they all spoke excellent English. Lovely, spacious rooms (esp the one on the top floor which feels almost private and has a large outdoor balcony), and a sweet (albeit small) rooftop deck that nobody seemed to use except us. They serve a great breakfast (request the chuepas - a chewy cheese roll that they bake fresh) complete with eggs if you want them - and serve wine and snacks for a charge the rest of the day. Lovely renovation of an old building with great attention to detail, The Magnolia is a great choice if you want something intimate and quiet with a good balance of traditional and modern in a convenient location on the edge of Palermo Soho. We loved being here for our first week in Argentina.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple