Magnolia Hotel Boutique
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$368
$350
  • Pool
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$161
$120
NH Hotels
  • Pool
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$128
$136
  • Restaurant
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$77
$74
$535
  • Pool
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$220
$185
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$199
$161
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$279
$205
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
$189
$184
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsla chozaquiet streetcomplimentary winesmall hotelprivate courtyardexceptional staffroof terracebreakfast was deliciousold mansionyogurttop floorhotel is beautifulour night staytango showvisiting buenos airesliving roomwonderful stay
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I booked our 8-night stay at this hotel on the basis of the positive reviews on this site. Needless to say, this hotel deserves all of the excellent reviews that it has received, having managed to exceed our (very high!) expectations.

The hotel itself is beautiful, and is located in a relatively quiet street but is very close (less than 5 minutes walk) to a buzzing restaurant- and boutique-district. Excellent cafes and restaurants abound in the area - including one that is a brief 30 second stroll up the street.

The staff are beyond excellent. There is an extra level of attention to detail and service that is difficult to enunciate except by providing examples - remembering what we had for breakfast in the morning, printing our boarding passes for our return flight, and allowing us to retain our room because of our late flight and because the room was not booked for the following evening - that really made it a pleasure to stay in the hotel. The staff are genuinely warm and friendly and would go out of their way to assist us - not once did my husband or I feel like the staff were simply going through the motions. In addition, they were more than happy to provide great advice in relation to restaurants and activities for our stay. This only enhanced our experience, as we were provided with recommendations to places that we would never otherwise have discovered on our own.

The hotel breakfasts were excellent every day, without fail.

The best recommendation that I can provide is that we intend to return to this hotel as soon as possible!!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Words truly cannot express the experience I had staying at the Magnolia. From the moment I arrived (with no bags thanks to Air Canada) the staff literally bent over backwards to calm my nerves and assure me I was in good hands and I would enjoy my time in BsAs.

This place is just beautiful, inside and out. A wonderful mix of antique charm and modern conveniences. Hardwood floors. Thick, plush matresses. Very light, airy atmosphere with most if not all rooms having a balcony (or in my case a patio on the ground floor) Flat-screen, wall-mounted TV's with numerous local and american stations. The bathrooms are gorgeous, clean and have exactly what every traveller wants the most: super hot water and a super strong pressure!

Enjoy the complimentary breakfast in the small dining area, or outdoor courtyard each morning. The food is simple but perfect to get the day started (try the mate!) And at night, take the lift up to the rooftop lounge and enjoy the serenity of BsAs under the stars with a glass of wine (the first one is complimentary!)

The area where the hotel is located may at first glance seem a but rough around the edges, but rest-assured it is quite safe, and even more important QUIET! With a few block there are great boutique shops, cafes, bars, clubs and even a large shopping mall. And getting around is not an issue with an abundance of taxis everywhere, plus the Subte line to Plaza de Mayo within a short walk.

i can go on and on about how great the Magnolia is, but you really should just book it and see for yourself! I can guarantee the staff at Magnolia will make you satisfied beyond your expectations!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed at the Magnolia for 5 days in September 2012. Being a frequent visitor in BsAs, I can confirm that the great reviews are justified. The location, atmosphere, service and the team are
wonderful. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Very charming hotel!!! I felt very welcome there, even got an upgrade of room. Staff is well trained and attentious. Room is full of personality and cozy!! Breakfast is delicious and still service is great!!!! It is definetly my place in BA!!! I will be back!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I went back to Magnolia hotel for a long weekend. My first time there, was a few years ago when they had recently opened and I found it extremely pampering with a comfort elegance to it.

I must confess that this time, I was curious and I checked first with tripadvisor. So when I say that it was raked number 1 in Buenos aires,here I go.

I was so pleasantly surprised, the hotel was always memorable but this time it just blew my mind. The touches of pampering and service level have multiply. Service is impeccable, not stuffy,friendly and genuine.
It still keeps the feeling of being in your own home( only better ) So easy elegance with old class charm. The breakfast was amazing so many wonderful temptations and so authentic Argentina style .Maria, the owner, always present with a smile and great suggestions of unique special places, restaurants and things to do. Did I mention location location location ?

I just loved it and I will definitely go back ( I hope soon )

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo