I booked this hotel based on the reviews on trip advisor and we were not disappointed. The hotel made arrangement for a driver to pick us up at the domestic airport and after we got our luggage there was our driver holding up a sign with our names on. It only cost 50 peso ($13). Our room was the deluxe double room with the hot tub and street view. The room was very spacious, clean and light with the big window over looking the street below. The hotel is on a residential street but a couple streets over are restaurants, bars, stores, museum, and other sites. It is an easy walk to the Recoleta cemetery. We also walked to Palermo Viejo (which took about 30 mins.) or it is 16 peso ($4) by taxi. The hotel staff was incredible and very helpful with making sure everything was to our satisfaction. The hotel recommended some wonderful restaurants, La Flora & Sottovoce within walking distance of the hotel. We also ate at Mirasol, which we did not like. The hotel made the arrangement for our return to the international airport. The taxi was on time and it was the exact amount of money the hotel said it would be. The only down side is what everyone else says about the hotel, the breakfast is pretty lame. Luckily because Buenos Aires doesn't eat dinner till about 11:00pm we were not hungry in the morning, so we were fine with missing the breakfast. We truly enjoyed Buenos Aires and when we come back we will stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta, strategically located in one of the most exclusive areas of Buenos Aires, is only few minutes away from the financial district and the most prestigious cultural, commercial and entertainment attractions with easy access to Buenos Aires domestic and international airports. More than a hotel it is a philosophy in which each guest is our focus and their needs are anticipated and satisfied in the most personalised and professional way. A unique experience centred on excellence and quality service, which will make your stay memorable. Designed and equipped with the highest technology and with the most refined selection of facilities and details to offer the most pleasant, comfortable and unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Boutique Recoleta
- Howard Johnson Buenos Aires