Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and found it very comfortable. Rooms were spacious, staff was friendly and the location is very good (not exactly in the very heart of Recoleta, as you might think reading the other reviews, but at a walking distance from it). On the downside, the tub was not very clean on the first day and there was a little bit of cigarette smell coming from the ventilation, though the floor was non-smoking. But overall it is a very good cost x benefit relation, would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta, strategically located in one of the most exclusive areas of Buenos Aires, is only few minutes away from the financial district and the most prestigious cultural, commercial and entertainment attractions with easy access to Buenos Aires domestic and international airports. More than a hotel it is a philosophy in which each guest is our focus and their needs are anticipated and satisfied in the most personalised and professional way. A unique experience centred on excellence and quality service, which will make your stay memorable. Designed and equipped with the highest technology and with the most refined selection of facilities and details to offer the most pleasant, comfortable and unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Boutique Recoleta
- Howard Johnson Buenos Aires