Stayed here with my husband and son for the night before going back home. Very clean, confortable beds, good breakfast (bread, sweets, eggs, fruits, juices and coffee/milk). Just five blocks from Recoleta Mall, close to the Cemetery where Evita was buried. There is a nice "plaza" where you find Church of Nss. Sra.Del Pilar and Centro Cultural Recoleta. On sundays, there is a street fair where you can find local presents made of leather and local food (parrilada - smell and taste fantastic). Also, there is a Information Center at the "plaza" where you can buy tickets for the Buenos Aires Bus Tour (www.buenosairesbus.com.ar).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta, strategically located in one of the most exclusive areas of Buenos Aires, is only few minutes away from the financial district and the most prestigious cultural, commercial and entertainment attractions with easy access to Buenos Aires domestic and international airports. More than a hotel it is a philosophy in which each guest is our focus and their needs are anticipated and satisfied in the most personalised and professional way. A unique experience centred on excellence and quality service, which will make your stay memorable. Designed and equipped with the highest technology and with the most refined selection of facilities and details to offer the most pleasant, comfortable and unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Boutique Recoleta
- Howard Johnson Buenos Aires