1,662 results
All reviews private room san telmo swimming pool great facilities bed dorm nice pool included breakfast is cleaned daily croissants plaza dorrego clean rooms would stay again exchange rate la boca enjoyed my stay dulce de leche few blocks
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Firstly I arrived at 9 am they let me check in early and let me have breakfast. Unfortunately the girls dorm was being redecorated and so they put me in a 3 bed room. No other girls stayed at the same time as me so I had the room to myself. The staff were so helpful and spoke brilliant English! The location for me was perfect and I safely walked everywhere everyday! Although I did get taxis at night. Would recommend staying here to anyone!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank blue-ru13
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful clean hostel and in great location in San Thelmo.Close to restaurants cafes supermarkets and underground subway.The lady at reception and staff were really helpful.They even gave advice on local areas of interests and events and changed money at a decent rate.Would love to go back again.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank michaelskelly2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

we loved the staff and the room, very high quality hostel for a good price. The location is perfect for walking through town, there is gym and laundry - but the best were the people who worked there, truly helpful and great!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Antje777
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for five nights. The front desk staff was very rude and unhelpful (except for one girl). We wanted to purchase water and the staff texted on her phone for five minutes while we stood there then when we tried to pay with a 500peso bill she said no it needs to be smaller. Then continued to text until we found a smaller bill from one of the other girls in the lobby to make change. The breakfast was not included. The location was so loud it was near impossible to sleep at night due to traffic and crying babies for some reason. The water pressure was so poor but the water was warm. We were in a four room dorm. The bathroom was good except he toilet water ran excessively in the toilet. The staff cleaned our room daily. There was a good sized locker for storage. The pool was closed (seasonal). And the window did not close. But the air conditioner worked well thank goodness.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lindsay B
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Circus Hostel & Hotel is great place to stay if your ever in Buenos Aires.

Whether your there for the food, the markets, or just to experience Buenos Aires, San Telmo is a great spot.

The hotel is located about a 5 minute walk from the popular Sunday street markets which is a must do when in Buenos Aires. With anything from old cutlery and crockery to amazing artworks and one of a kind souvenirs, there’s something for everyone.

While the hotel is not overly close to other areas such as Recoleta, Palermo, or La Boca, the hotels proximity to the subway and bus stops makes getting around the city extremely easy, and the hotel staff will gladly help you get where your going.

If you would prefer to walk and explore the city a little it’s a 45-60min walk to major areas such as the Recoleta Cemetery, the ecological park, or the train station (if your looking to head outside the city to places like Tigre).

The staff at the hotel were great during our stay. They were always happy to share insights on the best spots in the city, and also helped to organise club tickets (although they did stuff it up one night).

The hotel also organises tours and excursions if you would like to get to know the city and your fellow patrons better.

Would certainly stay at Circus again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple