“WOW”
Review of Dazzler Maipu

Dazzler Maipu
Ranked #86 of 442 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I spent my time there in South America for my exploration in Buenos Aires. Lovely room and spectacular breakfast if i revisit again i certainly stay here for a night or 2.
Also many other areas which would normally be of interest to tourists like me.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I travel every year to Buenos Aires and since 2009 I am staying at Dazzler's. Normally, I stay 2 weeks in BA and this was my 3rd stay at Dazzler Tower Maipu. Great location, walking distance everywhere, bars, restaurants, great shopping, no need of taxis and public transport.
Rooms are generous in size and very clean, excellent air conditioning ( heating and cooling ), double glazed windows, very comfortable bed, there is a desk and wireless broadband, a small fridge and a safe; all what I need. Amazing staff, friendly and helpful, from Diego, the General Manager, to Lucas and Gaston at Reception and many others that I can't remember their names; I am sorry. Thank you all for making me feel at home away from home.

Room Tip: Best place to stay in Buenos Aires Central.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Alexander D
Reviewed May 27, 2012

This hotel is centrally located in BA. The hotel staff is very friendly and almost everybody spoke English, which was very helpful for us. The famous shopping shopping street Florida is just about a block from the hotel. Also many other areas which would normally be of interest to a tourist can be easily walked to and located in less than a 4 km span.The Hotel offers a free WiFi with an excellent speed, probably one of the best I used on my trip. There are a number of restaurants, departmental stores, Banks, Exchanges around the hotel. In all a great place to stay !! :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank ShikhirG
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

A nice economical place to stay that is close to some great restaurants. I'd ask for a room above the 4 floor of you're a light sleeper. Traffic noise could be an issue. The only reason I knocked them on the cleanliness is that my room smelled like cig smoke. I'm sure they would have moved me of I would have ask, but I didn't want to be a pain.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The best place to stay in Micrcenter, great tapas Resturaunt around the corner, shopping as well. Friendly staff

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Cordobaar
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The Hotel is in the Centre of BA and many attractions are in walking distance. We had a room at the backside of the hotel and it was very quite. Staff was helpful to book taxis. Breakfast was good and there was an excellent WiFi connection. I would stay in the same hotel when I will come back to BA.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Hansworld
Reviewed March 19, 2012

During our first night my husband wool up with bites all over him BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!! We moved rooms at 3am and went back for our luggage the next day. We then noticed that the room next to our was sealed off and we remembered the night before that there had been a funny smell. We think this was because the room had been fumigated. Apart from the bed bugs the rooms are very poor quality, dim lighting, grey bedding, air conditioning did not work but the fan in the bathroom kept going all night.

Breakfast was poor, little fruit and cornflakes and bran, toast and pastries or cold meat if you wanted. Coffee tasted of disinfectant and on the second day the toaster was broken. In the bathroom we had bars of soap and two lots of hair condition and nothing else. Very very bad hotel

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple