“Fabulous location and apartment - we enjoyed our...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Charming apartment in the heart of Recoleta.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GosiaSpee...
Adelaide, Australia
“Expected more, based on previous reviews and marketing materials”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

The positives:
The location - within a few minutes walking distance from the Cementery and lots of great cafes, bars and restaurants.
Comfy bed
Spacious apartment
Friendly staff

The negatives:
Dirty - most of the kitchen crockery and cutlery was dirty (with food still stuck to the plates and glasses with lipstick marks on them); the bed duvet was stained and dirty (including texta marks!), hair on pillows and in the bathroom; dirty window coverings

Bathroom completely flooded following a shower - couldn't avoid it no matter what we tried. The whole area (including the toilet seat) completely wet and very unpleasant to use

General condition of apartment - worn and in need of an update/refresher

Sorry, probably would not stay there again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Canada
Reviewed February 22, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Calif
Reviewed February 8, 2014 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Rugged travelers
Feb 8, 2014
First of all I wanted to preface this response by thanking the rental guest. She alerted me to several shocking things and that my property manager really was neglecting my property. I had a longer term guest immediately before this guest that left this post and didn't have a chance to see the property for a while. I was shocked to see the property in this condition. There was apparently a leak above and it caused some damage which my property manager did not address.

I still wish the rental guest would have emailed me during her stay because I could have moved her to another property. I never once got any complaint email during their stay. If I did I could have addressed things immediately. It wasn't until she got home did she email me.

Still, I appreciated being notified of these things. We never said we would take the property off the market for 3 months. We told the guest we would take it off the market as long as it took to fix and address ALL of these things.

Indeed we took the property off the market for 6 weeks during which time we have addressed all of these problems. And we have recently had a guest that was very happy with the property.

I also feel it's important to mention that this guest booked this same property last year and cancelled their stay. We were kind enough to give her the cancellation fee as a credit and also discounted the property.

We do agree with her that the property manager for this property we had did a horrible job and we have since terminated them and got a new property manager and they have done a great job.

We are very proud of this property.

CA
Reviewed November 5, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Chile
Reviewed September 23, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Sep 23, 2013
Thanks so much Sarah for taking the time to leave feedback. You were wonderful to deal with.

I'm so sorry to hear about the guest next door. We have never heard that complaint before. The next door owner also rents their properties out short-term so they must have had someone singing but I wish you would have called us as we could have went over there and asked them to tone it down. It's never been a problem before.

We are thrilled you enjoyed the property as much as our other guests have. Thanks for your trust and business and we look forward to assisting you and your family again in the future.

Colorado, USA
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 12, 2013
Ken,

Thanks so much for taking time to leave feedback. You and your group were absolutely wonderful to work with. I'm so happy you loved this property as much as our other clients have.

Thanks again for your trust and business and we look forward to assisting you the next time you return to Buenos Aires. We are thrilled you loved the city so much.

Boston
Reviewed May 2, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
May 2, 2013
Hi Kathleen!

First of all, I'm so happy that you and your family are well. My thoughts and prayers go out to all from Boston. I really wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback.

I'm thrilled you loved this property as much as my other guests have. You and your family were a joy to work with. My staff commented how wonderful you all were.

Thanks again for your trust and business. It's so valued and appreciated. I look forward to assisting you again in the future.

MikesBAapartments
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing