My room, not so large, but with a generous desktop, surprised me with its uncommon design. Because I traveled for business relating to wine, I enjoyed long discussions with the sommelier of the wine cellar of the hotel after the wine tasting each evening. I also enjoyed lounging by the pool at the terrace. A place to recommend. The staff: the best of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern and understated sophistication. Mansion Vitraux is one of the most trendy alternative that the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires can offer to tourists who come looking for design, art, style and distinction. Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel enjoys a delicious location, surrounded by visual richness and picturesque beauty. It is one of the most concentrated areas and cultural heritage of the city of Buenos Aires. Street markets, colonial churches and buildings, museums, antiques sales, cutting edge gourmet restaurants, street performers, give this neighborhood an eclectic feel. You will definitely enjoy the unique relaxing Bleu Wellness Lounge with sauna, massages, gym and indoor heated pool. At the Terraza Las Cupulas we offer an oasis to relax and enjoy, a heated pool with upstream swimming, an outdoor Jacuzzi, sofa lounges and the sundeck will do the trick... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel, Wine Lounge And Spa
- Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel, Wine Lounge Hotel Buenos Aires