Hotel Boutique Raco de Buenos Aires
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$136
  • Breakfast included
Awwa Suites & Spa(Buenos Aires)
$89
  • Pool
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$159
$105
$130
$107
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$396
$309
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$332
$244
  • Restaurant
Hotel Madero(Buenos Aires)
$194
Travelocity
  • Pool
Circus Hostel & Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$35
$33
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslas violetaspope francischarming hotelhome away from homesubtesubwayneighborhoodrivadavia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I stayed there 3 for nights during my Buenos Aires trip and everything was amazing! The rooms are so clean and neat, Location is very central. Staff is extremly helpful and they give great insider tips, don't forget to ask for it ;)
I will definitely stay there again on my next trip!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is my second stay at this hotel. It is a small hotel with comfortable rooms and a very helpful staff. It's located in the amalgro neighborhood of Buenos Aires, close to the subway. The rooms open up to a courtyard, which give them an open feel. They have high ceilings and all are furnished in different styles. There are cafés, restaurants and shops in the area. I arranged through the hotel to have a driver pick me up from and bring me to the airport which was very convenient. I am a woman who was traveling alone, though some nights my daughter stayed with me, and I felt safe and comfortable there. If I am lucky enough to visit Buenos Aires again, I would definitely stay at this hotel. I was there for 10 nights two years ago and for 7 nights this trip. In US dollars, this hotel is an excellent value.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank RNI32
Reviewed May 6, 2014

On our way back from Iguazu, we needed to spend a final night in BA before flying back. How lucky were we to find this lovely place.
It has a real family feeling and I felt like at home there. It was clean, the bathroom and bedroom were of reasonable size and the overall comfort was first class.
The staff was very helpful, smiley and easy to engage conversations with, they also were very happy to share their in depth knowledge of their city (a shame it was our last night, it would have been awesome on the first...)

Recommended

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Flosar123
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Lovely unique Hotel & stay, every room a different charm, If you want to experience 19th century Argentina we found the charm here.Walked around area and did not feel uncomfortable, just a short distance away from the main shopping area therefore quiet, loved it, we stayed two nights before a cruise, felt totally relaxed,what lovely friendly hoteliers, couldn't do enough to help, nothing to much trouble giving sound advice to organising trips/ taxis. English spoken well. thanks to Virginia , who advised us on restaurants who cater for special dietary needs. Would definitely stay again,

Room Tip: Courtyard upper rooms found plusher, larger . No lift, - Service: bags were taken from us directly as we arrived by Taxi and were in our room upon receiving the key. Efficient! Courtyard lower room ample size we found for short stay
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MauW2014
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Raco as a solo traveler. First of all the service was great. Providing directions, transportation advice and help booking tours. The room was very well
Decorated. The hotel is small and quiet in the boutique style. The only negative is that it is a bit away from the centre of attractions but only 3 blocks from an A line stop on the subte.

• Stayed: March 2014