“Best Hotel in Palermo Soho”
Review of Nuss Buenos Aires

Nuss Buenos Aires
Ranked #99 of 443 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My wife and I travel internationally frequently and have had the pleasure of staying in hundreds of botique hotels. Without a doubt The Nuss is the best yet. Where to start? The best location in BA because it is in Palermo Soho where all the best shopping, dining and activity is. It is very centrally located in Soho, and in a very safe and comfortable area within steps to the whole area. The hotel itself is small, very well maintained and up to date, has a great rooftop pool and a quaint dining area. THe bedding is great and the rooms are spotless. But the best thing about the Nuss is the service. The manager is Marina Villar and she is the most accomodating manager we have ever met. She welcomed us personally, spent 45 minutes telling us all about the area and where to go and treated us like she had known us her whole life. Later in the trip we had reserved a room but due to an airline strike we couldn't make it back to BA. She waived our non-refundable fee and was so helpful in making sure that we were ok. While the entire staff was unbelievable I must point out how helpful Victoria Feinstein was. She had great tour recommendations, tango ideas, made all of our restaurant reservations, and arranged all of our transportation. Now you might say everyone does this at upscale places. Well does everyone go out on the street to talk to the cab drivers when you can't speak spanish to them or return everyone of your emails when you have problems within minutes? Do they make you feel like family? Due to business in Argentina we plan on returning to BA annually and we will never even consider staying anywhere else! We have found our home away from home. Thank you everyone at the NUSS and I hope others get to share this same experience.

Room Tip: We stayed in a regular room and a suite and both were equally delightful
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank wakedad
There are newer reviews for Nuss Buenos Aires

Reviewed November 1, 2011

We had to arrange at very short notice a room for 1 night due flight delays.

The staff were very helpful and the location of the Nuss good for bars/resturants and atmosphere.
We had an upgrade to a suite at the front of the hotel- on a saturday night.....believe me the town NEVER sleeps! The room was lovely, nice roof top to relax, our only grumble was the noise from the 'party folk;' all night, well until 5am.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I just got back from staying at Nuss. The location couldn't be better. It is in the heart of Palermo, close to shopping, restaurants, parks and plazas, and public transportation. The staff really make the difference here - Marina and Gabriel are ultra friendly and always greeted me with the most genuine smiles. By the time I left they felt like old friends. The rooms are spacious, clean, and are very homey. Little details like decorative charms on the curtain pulls make what could easily be a very minimilist hotel feel actually warm and cozy, like you are at home. My room had a big private patio area outside which was a nice surprise. The rooftop terrace is great, like you are up in the treetops. Buneos Aires was cold during my stay, but I can imagine this terrace as being an incredible place to spend hours with friends and a couple of drinks in warmer weather. All in all, Nuss is a totally cute boutique hotel, clean and quiet, and is a great home base from which to explore Buenos Aires.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back of the hotel, not facing the street, would be a little quieter (although the...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Cathy B
Reviewed October 12, 2011

From the friendliest staff, to the great customer service, beautiful rooms and an excellent location, everything was amazing! My GotSaga team love it!
The staff at the Nuss was amazing. So friendly and helpful and knowledgeable about the city. My team wish they could have stayed longer.
Thanks to Marina Villar, the General Manager; Victoria at the Recepcion; Gabriel, the Room manager; Guido the Barman and the whole staff at the Nuss! You guys were amazing!
My team miss your smiles and hope to see you all again sometime!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Yenni V
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We loved our four night stay. The staff are super friendly and helpful. Breakfast is wonderful. The location is really great, but make sure you get a back room not facing the street as it can be noisy at night. Tango the night away and come back late to sleep in. It's the perfect place.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EcoNikko
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I had the pleasure of a 6 night stay at Nuss Buenos Aires with my husband and two daughters. I had researched the trip thoroughly and did not want to leave anything to chance to the extent that I had contacted Marina, the hotel manager, prior to the trip. My priorities were a spotlessly clean room , a spacious bathroom with good water pressure, a super comfortable bed, and a good full service breakfast with eggs cooked to order. The Nuss was perfect in all regards and, in fact exceeded my expectations (breakfast included unlimited freshly made Cappucinos as well). The service was exemplary (I was locked out of my room and a new key arrived in less than a minute). They also held our bags for us during our two nights away at Iguazu. Best of all... Marina had our rooms ready for check-in upon our 9:00am arrival which was extremely appreciated after an international flight! One last mention - their pastry chef is top notch and the treats at breakfast were fantastic. Each night, we arrived to a delightful little treat in our room. At lovely Nuss in Palermo Soho you'll find a warm and attentive staff who will insure that you have everything you need to enjoy your stay. Thank you Marina,Gabrielle, Guido and everyone else who made our trip so enjoyable!

Room Tip: We stayed in deluxe rooms 23 and 24. They are extremely spacious with wood floors and a private bal...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank bjjupiter
Reviewed June 10, 2011

The Nuss is a great Hotel with excellent staff. Very helpful. Palermo Soho is the best area to stay, little shops, cosy restaurants and markets.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends