“The best Korean food in BA.”
Review of Bi Won

Bi Won
Ranked #1,071 of 4,928 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Korean food in BA.”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Clean, neat, friendly server, reasonable price. it is just like Korea, I had Bibim neng myun, by boyfriend had Bul galbi. if you order those dishes, you won't regret.

• Visited February 2012

• Korean first
Atyrau, Kazakhstan
“Some of the best veggie food in BA”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This was my first ever visit to a Korean restaurant and wow what have I been missing! The setting is very humble but the food is fantastic. I had the wonderful good fortune to eat here with a dear Korean friend who ordered for me. Being veggie in BA is challenging at times so this was a gem of a place to be introduced to! Thanks J!

• Visited November 2011
New York City, New York
“great korean food in buenos aires”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

After a week of steak, empanadas and pizza, it was time for some Korean food. Biwon was an authentic Korean place near the Medical School in Barrio Norte. It had Korean customers eating there, so I knew it must be pretty good. I had the bibimbap in a hot stone bowl and my friend had cold bibim naengmyun, spicy noodles. There were also the standard banchan (side dishes) given to us. The food was great and the portion sizes were great too. The prices are reasonable as the bibimbap was $55 pesos. The only weird thing is that if you have barbequed meats like bulgogi or spicy pork, you have to pay a surcharge for sharing. Otherwise, it was great way to have something different than the typical Argentinian food.

• Visited January 2012
Seoul, South Korea
“Just like eating in Korea!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Bi Won is amazing! We lives in Korea for two years and were truly reminded of the great Korean food we miss so much. All of the sides and main dishes were delicious and accurately prepared. The main dishes are huge! We felt like we were back in Seoul at our favorite local restaurant! We can't wait to eat at Bi Won again!

Buenos Aires
“AWESOME KOREAN FOOD”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We went to this Korean place, which is very hard to find considering there is no sign or anything, so you have to have the exact address otherwise you will walk right past it as it does not stand out.
Once inside the the dining room is large and a bit dark.
The menu features numerous soups (which I will definitely try next time I go) and all the staple dishes.
My friend had Bipibinap which was very good (and large portion) and I had the Bibin Gaksu (cold spicy noodles) which were yummy (I got the sauce all over my self- so if you come to BiWon and want to order that, wear a dark shirt!!!!!) The two dishes came with numerous side dishes, including cabbage and cucumber kimchi, broccoli, ect...
Bill was 120 pesos for 2 people