“Great atmosphere”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I was so looking for to a great steak. I have heard some much about Argentine beef but I was disappointed. The steak was a little tough but tasty, I requested rare but it was closer to medium. Service was great and my server Matias was extremely helpful. They charge cubierto a fee just to sit at the table. Initially I thought this to be the tip, but it is not. They serve too much food for me to eat in a single meal. The place was not crowded but it took along time for the food to come out. Probably you don't notice when you are eating with others; however I was dining alone.

• Visited April 2014

• Hebrew first
virginia
“Delicious steak dinner!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We had an early dinner at La Payuca on Santa Fe, about 6 pm on our first evening in Buenos Aires. We had the place to ourselves the whole time. Portenos don't eat dinner until about 8:30. We were lucky they were even open.so early. The service was very good, as was the food.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank dianaArlington
Uruguay
“Great option with kids”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great place, nice ambience and service. We went to the Arenales road restaurant wich has a big kids area in the first floor and they have girls to look after and entertain the children.
Food is very tasty. I specially recommend the Payuca Provoleta as a starter.
Prices are OK.
Surely, we will be back again.

• Visited March 2014
San Francisco, California
“Just an early dinner.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Great food, sevice, atmosphere, and value! I will come here again. Try a Fernet Cola with your meal.

Winnipeg
“Very good”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Nice ambience and kind service. Perfect steak medium rare. Didn't like being offered a limoncello at the end and it was put on the bill. Thought it was gratuitous. It was imitation to boot. Delicious leche.

Visited February 2014