CasaSur Recoleta
Mio Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$212
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$350
$161
$136
  • Restaurant
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$128
  • Breakfast included
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$221
$185
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$199
$161
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$279
$535
$555
$440
  • Pool
All reviewscasa surfree toursmall luxury hotelfull bathroomscity tourwelcome drinkour honeymoongreat boutiquethe hotel staffwould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffperfect locationa wonderful staylate checkoutrooms are smallwould definitely stay here againnice neighborhood
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Amazing boutique hotel with a great localisation. Room very clean with a very good size. People at the front desk are very nice. Comfortable kings size bed. There was a nespresso machine in my room, but the capsules were too much expensive in the room. however, there are a nespresso shop near the hotel, you can buy there any coffee you want for a reasonable price. I recommended the hotel could serve the breakfast in de room without charge any fee, like some hotels in France. This hotel is perfect for a couple in honeymoon, in vacation or just to relax on weekend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jairinho_med
Roberto B, Gerente at CasaSur Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your rewarding comments. We are glad to know you had a wonderful and complete experience including the staff, room, and location.

We will consider your suggestion regarding breakfast in the room as a courtesy.

Looking forward to welcoming you again during your next visit to the city.

With kind regards.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay in Casasur. The best location and excellent service with a lovely and priceless staff.

I got the superior room at 10th floor with king size bed and a balcony to the Callao street. It´s a bit pricey but staying only two days I could afford it. The room is big and the balcony has a table where you can make a small party, eat and just admire the view of the pretty buildings of Recoleta.

Just only thing I didn´t liked was the price of things inside the hotel, 4 usd for a nespresso (the room has a nespresso machine inside) and 20 usd for an Evian Bottle is a little too much, but there is a Disco supermarket just in the corner where you can buy all stuff you need, specially argentinian wines. Also, the hotel tap water is drinkable!

We had a problem with or air conditioning but the staff fixed it very quickly.

If you need to relax, they have a spa with a jacuzzi and some fitness.

Overall I would return definetly. They need only to make their breakfast better, it´s very good but they can improve.

Special note to Veronica at front desk that could help me with restaurants reservations, flowers and all I needed!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for such a marvelous review. I am sure the other travellers will enjoy reading it and will be very useful for them to make a clear idea of the hotel and its services.

We are proud to read your comment about our staff, which we think is our most important value and the one that make the real difference.

We are anxious to receive you during your next trip to Buenos Aires.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

As a repeat customer, I find the Casasur to be an extremely comfortable hotel and, foremost, not geared towards the mass tourist market.
Warm welcoming staff, great rooms, with a slight criticism over the Wi-Fi system which at times does play tricks with the guests.
Would strongly recommend for discerning travelers.

Room Tip: The suites tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Roberto B, General Manager at CasaSur Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on our property; it is always of great importance to receive feedback from our guests! It is motivating and challenging at the same time!

Thank you for your visit and I hope we will have you again soon at CasaSur Art Hotel.
Warm Regards.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Given the price we paid (US $210 per night in the most economic room) and the positioning of the hotel as a small luxury hotel, it is unadmissable that:
- The first thing you hear when you arrive is that it is not allowed to smoke in the hotel and if you do so, you will be charged a penalty (not the nicest thing to say when you are supposed to make your guests feel welcome)
- The rooms are very very small
- The welcome drink is a sparking/still water, an expresso or glass of red wine at best
- One of the few recommendations of restaurants provided in the sloppy welcome letter is the restaurant of the hotel (how pretentious is that?)
- The waiters in the bar insist on showing us the menu of the hotel's restaurant, even after we said that we wanted to go for a dinner out
- The breakfast area is incredibly small, the service is very low-standard, and you have the feeling that you should let the waiter serve you because you're always getting into his way
- The music selection is hard rock and roll, complemented with the sound of the TV in the bar (so much for the luxury and art hotel stuff)

And since we're on it:
- The perfume used both in the lobby and in the rooms is so strong that is intoxicating
- I only knew there was a spa because I read reviews on trip advisor, no one ever told me so at the hotel
- I don't get how this can be called an art hotel!

Again, for this price range, I would never recommend this hotel. Total waste of money.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank inesruvina
Roberto B, General Manager at CasaSur Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your comments. We take them constructively, even though being very unusual for us as you could observe through the many very positive comments we have received from our guests within this website.

Although we may have different points of view regarding your general experience at our property, I do apologize if we have failed in some way with your expectations.

I remain at your disposal if it is anything else that I could assist you with, and I hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Excellent boutique hotel with well trained staff and manager that could not be more helpful. Rooms are excellent and clean with a good size bathroom and comfortable beds. Location is ideal for exploration of the city and quality shopping. The only minor criticism is that the breakfast appears to be limited, but the staff are very accommodating .It is a hotel to I would certainly return and recommend to both friends and my travel agent

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your rewarding comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our central location.

We are pretty thankfull you remarked our well trained staff since this comments encourage them to continue working for giving their best!

We really appreciate your suggestions about breakfast, we will consider this for imporving our service.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,