Tripadvisor

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Puerto Madero
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I felt disappointed with this restaurant. I went on a Monday fr lunch and the service was very calm. Still, the waiters would take a lot time and confuse our orders. Moreover, the meat was full of fat. I had to change my plate due to the amount of grease accumulated.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,658)

Reviewed October 18, 2019

Wonderful group meal here. Empanadas for entree and then the meat served at the table for mains and a self-serve salad bar. We had great views over the river as we ate and the service was efficient.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

I tried a lot of meat while in BA. Sometimes and quite often the beef was not very tender. These guys have the stakes, tender full of flavor. A bit expensive in my opinion but worth it.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019

we had a great steak here, the restaurant is a Brazilian style so it is also a one all you can eat, there are a couple fatty meals but you do there to enjoy, right?

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019

I’ve been here before which is why I took my daughter for the experience. It’s all you can eat Brazilian style meat brought at table with cold salad bar. Service was beyond slow, they were standing around and I had to constantly try and get their attention for everything. There was only one meat server and most of the meat was well done and much of it was fatty. I would not go back.

Date of visit: August 2019