“A good vegetarian choice”
Review of Territorio

Territorio
Ranked #2,040 of 4,979 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Neighborhood: San Telmo
Neighborhood: San Telmo
London
“A good vegetarian choice”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I always like to flag up good places to eat for vegetarians especially in a place like Argentina where meat seems to be widely eaten.

We shared a vegetarian platter here and wasn't disappointed. There is a bit of a wow factor when the platter comes out as there is a great selection and there seems to be so much of it. Cheese eaters will not go short - there is a broad choice of cheeses which we could not finish it in the end. All this is accompanied by bread which again we could not finish. There are also pickles, small roast potatoes, tomatoes, rocket, carrots, red cabbage and much more.

We had a bottle of Pinot Noir to wash it all down with and thought it was well worth coming to. Would recommend.

• Visited January 2014

“Great ambiance, great vegetarian options”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

When you're in San Telmo, check this bar out! At the corner of Estados Unidos and Bolivar, Territorio is a great choice for lunch or dinner. Delicious beer and an amazing vegetarian sandwich, which was big enough for me and my friend to share! You can't miss it!

Lausanne
“Huge "picadita"”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

A very pretty bar-restaurant nicely decorated, with some loungy music. We ordered a "picadita" for 2 people (the one with everything - 200pes) for us 3, and it was huge! Lots of good things, awesome pickles in delicious vinegar, smoked salmon, cold meat, fresh veggies, salad, bread... Some of the best picadita I've had! One of us had a "wrap" which was huge too, and couldn't be finished. We had some nice wine for only 60pes a bottle! I'd recommend going there, and try their amazing food!

• Visited May 2013
ottawa
“Territorio should be called Perfecto”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed in the neighbourhood for a month, and this became one of my favourite places. The chicken salad was sufficiently magnificent that, in a dozen meals, it was my choice for most of them. I had their beef, which was good, but one gets a lot of meat in BA. I ate there twice with vegetarian friends, who raved about the quality of their vegetarian offerings-- I could not fault El Territorio for anything. Their prices were very fair-- the wine selection limited, but excellent and reasonably-priced.

The staff were remarkable and friendly although sometimes one had to seek them out! However, when I was at the outside tables, they were very protective of their customers from streetside annoyance. They were the best of Bohemian.

While the outside tables were lots of fun-- streetwatching in Buenos Aires should be an Olympic sport-- one has to accept the reality of Buenos Aires street pollution. However, waiting for the neon-garnished colectivo buses to make an appearance made it all very worthwhile.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank elmstrasse
Sao Paulo, SP
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We had the "Tabela Vegitariana" for 2 (160 pesos in Jan. 2013). What an incredible surprise -- a true mix of flavors. The place is on the humble side, which actually adds to its bohemian charm, and the service was excellent, as was the wine (Inti - malbec). The prices were fair considering the size of the dishes. This is a great place to have lunch and escape the crowds in San Telmo on a Sunday (at least for an hour or so).

• Visited January 2013