“Spicy Wings!”
Review of Casabar - CLOSED

Casabar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since we started this project, our idea was and is to provide a wonderful experience to those who wants to visit a typical american sports bar. We serve the best hot wings, real pepperoni pizza, and amazingly cool chili cheeseburger in town. We have more than 15 TV's and projectors playing all the NFL, NBA, MLB games, and we stream other sports like NCAA, Rugby and hockey when we can. What to say about the music? two different floors will let you enjoy two different experiences. So, if you feel like good Rock, Grunge and some alternative tunes, stay on the main floor. If you are have techno and chill out soul... then our second floor will fit your vibe! As we say... At Casabar the service starts once you cross the door... Come to the bar, feel at home...
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Found my fix for incredibly spicy wings. They have extra hot that are the hottest wings I've had even in the states. Nice bar and good service.

6  Thank afoulds

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Thanks Patrick for streaming the AFL ANZAC Day match btw the Mighty Essendon and the per renal losers....Collingwood and staying open for us to watch it.

Had a great meal, excellent service and a great atmosphere to be in in BA. Will be back quite a few times this visit and the next !!

8  Thank Peter S
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is an inviting, friendly bar in Recoleta, catering to the U.S. expat community. We went on Thanksgiving Day and enjoyed turkey sandwiches and pumpkin pie, and returned a few days later to try the wings and watch some football. They had every nfl game on. The wings were so awesome, I ordered more to go. And since I'm from Buffalo, I know a thing or two about good chicken wings. The prices were great, as was the service.

12  Thank BuffaloInMiami
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

We went to Casa Bar at 1am and the bar was full with a decent crowd. There is a cover - but the money goes to your drink tickets that you receive when you walk in.

It's very much a regular bar scene. On this particular Saturday there were a lot of exchange students and frat-like guys chugging beers.

Overall not bad.

1  Thank AXOtraveler
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Beer, wings and sports. I go to an Expat bar when I want to feel like I am back home. Hear my native language spoken. Eat food that I grew up with. When I want a respite from BA I come here and relax at an American style bar. I suggest that you stay with the beer and the wings to avoid disapointment. The staff is friendly and easy on the eyes. I love BA but I occasionally want the feel of home.

66  Thank hardric