“Good atmosphere - nothing to write home about”
Review of Casabar - CLOSED

Casabar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since we started this project, our idea was and is to provide a wonderful experience to those who wants to visit a typical american sports bar. We serve the best hot wings, real pepperoni pizza, and amazingly cool chili cheeseburger in town. We have more than 15 TV's and projectors playing all the NFL, NBA, MLB games, and we stream other sports like NCAA, Rugby and hockey when we can. What to say about the music? two different floors will let you enjoy two different experiences. So, if you feel like good Rock, Grunge and some alternative tunes, stay on the main floor. If you are have techno and chill out soul... then our second floor will fit your vibe! As we say... At Casabar the service starts once you cross the door... Come to the bar, feel at home...
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

We went to Casa Bar at 1am and the bar was full with a decent crowd. There is a cover - but the money goes to your drink tickets that you receive when you walk in.

It's very much a regular bar scene. On this particular Saturday there were a lot of exchange students and frat-like guys chugging beers.

Overall not bad.

1  Thank AXOtraveler

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Beer, wings and sports. I go to an Expat bar when I want to feel like I am back home. Hear my native language spoken. Eat food that I grew up with. When I want a respite from BA I come here and relax at an American style bar. I suggest that you stay with the beer and the wings to avoid disapointment. The staff is friendly and easy on the eyes. I love BA but I occasionally want the feel of home.

66  Thank hardric
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I called to make a reservation but they stopped taking them over a week before the Superbowl. We arrived over an hour before kick-off but it was already way overcrowded with no space to be had anywhere. Although there are many TV screens, the one that we could see was a little distorted which was disappointing especially in trying to watch the half-time show. Because there were so many people, the service was extremely slow. Eventhough we asked the waitress every 20 minutes for our order of wings, they didn't arrive for an hour and a half. The sauces which we paid extra for were terribly watery, nothing like the ranch or blue cheese that was expected. The prices are reasonable with a pitcher of beer costing $50 (about US$12). We left immediately after the half-time show.

1  Thank Nancy P
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We went to Casa with a friend and our young kids for their Thanksgiving day meal. We made reservations and upon arrival were informed that kids were not allowed in the place at all. So needless to say we were very sad but left and started to get a cab when the person at the door came running outside to get us and let us know it was ok to come in. We got inside and me the owner and bunches of English speaking waitstaff. The turkey meal was very good and it was a fun atmosphere. We will go back again, without kids this time!

65  Thank nate w
See more reviews
Reviewed January 3, 2012

It is a great bar, the atmosphere is wonderful!! Me and my friends were just looking for a place to start the night with a couple of beers but we ended up staying there the whole night. There are big screen TVs everywhere to watch the games but the music is great too. We felt very comfortable here. The service was very fast and the waitress was very hot, helpful and nice to us. Definetely coming back!

105  Thank Fred B