“Flavorful Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Recoleta
Description: From this location we also deliver our authentic Indian food from 8pm to 11pm and up to downtown hotels and residences, to Retiro, Recoleta, Palermo, Almargo, Abasto, Las canitas, Caballito.
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

They have a great executive lunch special that includes a glass of wine, your main, naan and a dessert for around $11. The service was exceptional and the food had really nice flavors. I would certainly recommend this restaurant

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 21, 2019

Great service and beautiful upscale decor, not your typical Indian style restaurant We enjoyed a very good lamb dish and vegetable birani, with a glass each of Savignon Blanc.The wait staff spoke very good English and were extremely efficient.Would recommend this delightful restaurant .

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019

We needed a bit of variety since we are not big meat eaters so we found this little gem one night and it was a total delight. Wish i had pictures to post, complete opposite of all indian restaurant this place actully has a very nice ambiance, very large windows, and a good wine list. Food was great, its a must try if you like Indian food. great service too.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

One of the Gem Indian Restaurants in South America
We have travelling in S American missing Indian food this was
Good authentic quality Indian food

We have out standing Waiter Martin spoken excellent English and very polite and gave super recommendations - what an asset to Tandoor

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

I don’t agree with the past reviews at all saying that the food is bland or not spicy enough. I think it’s spiced really well, the Paneer Tikka Masala is my personal favorite which I ended up eating almost every single time I’ve come. Became one of our favorite restaurants in the city within my group of friends, been there many times.
Great taste - and remember: if you want it spicy, just ask for it, they’ll make it exactly how you want it! The staff is competent, and it’s a pretty nice restaurant, so I think it’s great value for the money.

Starting to miss it as I’m writing this! Yum!

Date of visit: December 2018