“Totally recommended”

Bahia Madero
Ranked #155 of 4,854 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Puerto Madero
Description: Grille argentinian meats, home made pasta.Great place to enjoy Puerto Madero area with Yatch Club view.Open Terrace.
Belo Horizonte, MG
“Totally recommended”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I went there twice. I'm not a gourmet, so I don't expect anything fabulous. My expectations are lower. So I enjoyed everything there: food, service, location and price. For those who like good restaraunts but do not want to pay a big amount for then, I totally recommend.

• Visited March 2014

LONDON
“Very good lunch”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We ate here at lunch time and had the Prix Fixe menu. Excellent food and good value. Brilliant service.

• Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“lovely view and good food”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We went to this restaurant on the last night of our trip to BA and it was very good food. The service was good. It was not busy as we were early by their standard. The prices are what you would expect of the area - a little expensive but then you are paying for the view and the surroundings.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Good service, food and wine!!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I had a good gastronomic experience at the Bahia Madero, I choose the Bahia special menu and it was delightful, the price was also good. Try to get a table on the outside to enjoy the view of Puerto Madero, I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Sweet Breads in Argentina”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This restaurant is located in Puerto Madero, a trendy new part of Buenos Aires. It has a beautiful modern dining room, along with outdoor searing along the water. The prices are in line with puerto madero. The wait staff and Maitre D, Gabriel, are exceptional! We came with a large party, got all the orders right and cooked all the steaks to perfection! The sweetbreads were the best I have ever eaten! Since they are my favorite that was a big deal! The restaurant was so good we went back twice.