Blue Soho Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lynns Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
  • Bar/Lounge
Didi Soho Hotel(Buenos Aires)
Legado Mitico(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Five Cool Rooms(Buenos Aires)
View Hotel
Nuss Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
L'Hotel Palermo(Buenos Aires)
Nuss(Buenos Aires)
View Hotel
1555 Malabia House(Buenos Aires)
Ultra Hotel(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2010

My partner and I stayed here for 10 days, and we loved every minute of it! The staff was just wonderful – Maricele, Luciano, and Nahuel were especially helpful and forgiving of our limited Spanish. Our room was on the lower level and, while a tad on the small side, was extremely quiet and comfortable. Very stylish, with great bedding, an awesome shower, and fresh flowers everyday. The breakfasts were likewise wonderful – they couldn’t wait to offer us fresh espresso, croissants, scrambled eggs and more every morning. And the location – smack in the middle of fashionable Palermo – really can’t be beaten. Shops and cafes all around. For coffee and dulce de leche, try La Salamandra just down the block. And for spicy Peruvian food, try Pozo Santo a few blocks away. -Ask Luciano for directions. Whenever we come back to Buenos Aires, we will make a point of staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank davlin98
Reviewed September 30, 2010

I stayed at the Blue Soho for three nights and I'd probably not return.

The location is absolutley brilliant, Palermo is the neighbourhood to stay in when in buenos aires - great restaurants and cafe scene, safe, close to major attractions and very charming.

The hotel staff are excellent, they where always helpful , friendly and knowlegeable. Breakfast was OK - coffee excellent.

Unfortunatly the thing that I was dissapointed in was the room. I stayed in a standard double and for the price I paid, I expected a little more. My room did not have a window so it got quite stuffy and the AC was very noisy! The walls where thin and my room shared a door (locked) with the next room - this meant that I could hear the guests next door quite clearly. The room was also tiny and the front door had a window pane with a small curtain that did not quite cover all of the window, so privacy was an issue too. Perhaps the pricier rooms/suites do not suffer from these shortcomings.

I'd stay in Palermo again for sure but would look for alternative accomodation.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank RR007007
Reviewed September 13, 2010

All the staff there were truely amazing. Our experience was extra special because of their helpfulness, kindness and wonderful service.
They answer so many questions for us and helped us figure out the city, making phone calls and telling us great places to shop.
The best breakfast definately out of all the hotels we stayed at. Blue Soho was decorated so cute!
I loved the fresh flowers.The maids were amazing too, our room always smelled so fresh.
Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. Our trip was special, because of meeting and staying with you.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2010

I spent 5 wonderful days at BlueSoho Hotel in Palermo.
People were very helpful and kindly. The rooms are great and climb.
The location is excellent.
I recommend it to every one.

Ludmila

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2010

The Breakfast Service Is Amazing! The Staff Are Warm, Friendly And Will Do Anything To Make Your Stay Great. The Staff Go Out Of Their Way To Ensure Guests Have What They Need. I Have Stayed Here Twice In The Past Two Weeks--And It's Been Great Both Times

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple