“Nothing special”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: San Nicolas
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Thoroughly average and a sad repentantation of food from my home land. yuck I would recommend another place unless you are into food that's been sitting out for hours on end

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This burrito would not pass in the states. Too watery, not enough flavor, and a small meat portion. It was 50 Argentine pesos for a burrito and a coke (more expensive than any parilla sandwich I have had yet). So is it a good burrito, no. Is it a good break from Argentine food. Most certainly.

People compare it to Chipotle, but I would argue that it is most certainly a step down in taste. However, you will certainly be craving some lighter mexican food after a week of empanadas and hunks of steak.

Anyone who is picky in terms of solid Mexican food, beware. If you just want a change, I would recommend.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Since I discovered CBC, I have eaten there everyday. The staff is super friendly and there are normally samples by the door--- so you really have nothing to lose. Check it out! Their burritos and tacos are delicious but if you're feeling guilty--their salads are a great option as well.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

We were a bit tired after our first day in Buenos Aires so just wanted to pick up something quick without having to resort to a McDonald's or Burger King. We found a perfect solution with CBC.

The set-up is not too dissimilar to Chipotle, a chain based in the USA which is like the Subway of burritos. If you're unfamiliar with Chipotle and Subway then you essentially create your own burrito.You pick your main burrito filling, then your accompaniments and finally the sauces before they roll it up and heat it through.

The main burrito filling is a choice of two types of beefs, chicken or pork. Alternatively you can leave out the meat if you are a vegetarian like my partner and they will be more than generous with any beans or rice you pick as your accompaniments. The range of accompaniments is huge and includes beans, refried beans, rice, fried onions, peppers, cheese, carrot, lettuce, sweetcorn and a few others. The choice of sauces was also pretty varied with sour cream, guacamole, salsa and fire sauce (which was not half as hot as it threatened to be).

We both thoroughly enjoyed our burritos and paid 90 pesos for 2 burritos and 2 soft drinks. It is not as cheap as other fast food options such as the single slice pizzerias or the usual suspects (Subway, McDonald's or Burger King). However, it perfectly replicated the standards of the Californian burrito and it was great to gave complete control over the fillings.

The staff were also helpful and happy to speak to us in English for our convenience even when we were more than happy to proceed in our limited Spanish.

It is not the best food that you will find in Buenos Aires, but it is as good as fast food gets in my books. Brilliantly cooked meat and very fresh ingredients with friendly bilingual service that is more than happy to cater for vegetarians. You can't go wrong with paying CBC a visit.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I was a bit tired of some of the more bland options in Buenos Aires, so I thought I'd give CBC a try. The burrito was large (good), but the meat and toppings were rather dry and flavorless (not good). The super spicy hot sauce really saved the burrito, but the price was a bit too much for what you get. Basically a Chipotle knockoff in Buenos Aires. Luckily, I arrived during happy hour, so by the end of the meal I thought I was eating at a 5 star restaurant :D