“Very Pleasant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Noa Noa Lofts+Art

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Buenos Aires
Noa Noa Lofts+Art
Ranked #341 of 450 Hotels in Buenos Aires
San Diego, California
“Very Pleasant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was spending 2 weeks in Buenos Aires. The first week I was in San Telmo but I wanted to experience another part of the city and I am traveling on a budget. The reviews for this hotel were mixed but I really wanted a hotel with a swimming pool as it was summer and HOT. So Noa NOa met my criteria so I decided to take a change.
It was great!!!!! My "room" had a bath and a half, a kitchen, an upstairs bedroom (very good bed) nice bath with shower and the AC worked great. It was more than I needed but it was nice to spread out a bit. The staff was wonderful and very helpful and the room was clean. I don't understand why there were poor reviews;
The location is good- lots of great restaurants, bars and things to do within minutes walking. I will definitely return to NOA Noa .

Room Tip: I was on the street but it was still quiet
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
St Albans
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were due to stay for 5 nights, a suite and a studio. It's a quirky industrial building but we knew that. People were friendly, but the rooms were tired. We had a suite that was huge (90m2) with a tiny wardrobe. There is a kettle but no tea bags or coffee. Tiles missing in the bathroom, toilet seat with chips, water does not drain and floods the shower and not well cleaned. Sofas with burn marks, curtains that don't draw, breakfast tray served to the room could have made up for some of the lacking facilities but even that was poor. Dry bread for making toast, (a pastry basket would be a minimum) poor carton orange juice (oranges are abundant and cheap) and to cap it the glass was also cracked - oh and it arrived 25 minutes late. I don't think this hotel will survive unless it reinvents itself as the choice for less money abounds in the city with the many boutique properties. We left on the first morning, the hotel tried to charge me for two nights but I stood my ground politely and we moved on to a beautiful property for less, with an amazing breakfast and lovely clean rooms. I could go on much longer as I haven't even started on the second rooms but I think you will get the gist from this.

Room Tip: Stay away from the front and certainly the ground floor front by the front gate if you want any slee...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank butterwt
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our group of 5 stayed one night in two rooms. They were located on the same floor, one facing the street and the other the back. I believe they were rooms 4 and 6. We scored a great price on Expedia and took a chance.

The location was great. It is within easy walking distance to many bars and restaurants.

The building itself is industrial loft style. Both rooms had the main bedroom on a mezzanine above the living room and kitchen. There was one full bathroom upstairs and a powder room below. We didn't use our kitchen but it did not seem well stocked. Very few kitchen utensils, plates or cutlery. As expected with the price, the furnishings were simple. Our biggest complaint was that the rooms were not very clean. One room was only surface cleaned with notable dust and dirty walls. The other room was not so bad but still was not cleaned well. Also, the sheets were paper thin and stained with ink, I hope.

The supposed internet was extremely slow when it worked. Most times, it did not work at all even though you could get a healthy signal from the router.

The staff however were very helpful and nice but a big drawback is that there is not someone always at the desk. Half of our party had an early morning arrival and didn't realize that there was no one at the desk and so had to wait a half hour on the street until the office opened. The hotel did call us ahead of time to confirm arrival but when they were early they had to sit out on the street in the dark, not a great idea for 2 women.

A light breakfast was included and delivered to the rooms. It consisted of bread with butter, dulce de leche and jam, coffee, orange juice and cake.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank g4480
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stayed in the Noa Noa loft hotel for 6 nights, went to Salta (with Andes Challenge tour company, which I highly recommend) for 4 nights and Iguazou falls for 1 night and then returned to Noa Noa for our last 3 nights in BA. My husband and I and our two teenaged boys shared the loft room and found it very comfortable and totally suited our needs which were to be in one space together with enough space for each of us, to have a kitchen where we could make and store food for us and feel like we were in a neighborhood. There is a green grocer right next door! It is a small hotel, so the service is very personalized. There may be small things that aren't perfect .....you do have to manage the hot water as the faucet in our shower is sensitive. Bedding and sheets are really great but we have trouble with the big puffy hard pillows found in practcally every hotel we stayed at in Argentina. The staff is great.....it is well located in the Palermo area and would stay there again without hesitation.

Room Tip: I read that rooms at the front may be loud....don't know, but we did get a room that faced the i...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Shelley A
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

There are many good restaurants and interesting shops in the vicinity of the hotel. It's a peaceful neighborhood, easy for walking. The heart of Palermo Soho, Plaza Serrano, is within walking distance. So is Las Cañitas, but the distance is farther and I'd recommend a taxi. A short taxi ride is also necessary to go to downtown Buenos Aires. We liked the two-floor loft-style apartments, which were quite spacious. The hotel would be very good for an extended stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank losantipodas
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

We had the two story loft room and I was afraid it would be cramped. Our flight came in super early and our room wasn't ready until 2. There wasn't really anywhere to hang out that early since nothing really opens til about 10 a.m., so we wandered the romantic streets. When we got into the room, it was really large. The bed on the upper floor was a king size, and maybe the third bed they added in the room against the huge sliding door wasn't necessary, but we sure did have enough room. The decoration may be sparse but if you're going to be out most of the the time, who cares? The floors had radiant heat, so the room was toasty and inviting, even to walk around barefooted. They bring you a lovely little argentinian style breakfast of pastries, coffee, hot chocolate, and toast. Add some fruit that you can get at any fruitstand, and it's good enough for energy before you hunt for an amazing restaurant for lunch. I loved it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Judith P
Dublin, Ireland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stayed here for one night in feb 2012. I was not impressed with the room at all. i think they are going for an "industrial chic" look but i dont dig the concrete floor and walls and prison like bathroom with massive hole in the floor instead of a drain. the bed was comfy but there was a smell of bleach in the room which added to the prison like atmosphere. Overpriced and poor decor and definitely not pleasing to the eye.

One of the receptionishts was realy helpful.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple