“Great Service”

Restaurant Estilo Campo
Ranked #34 of 4,854 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse, International, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Puerto Madero
Description: We invite you to visit the most important destinations of our country on a gastronomic tour. Meet the flavors, aromas and specialties of all our regions ...Argentina's cuisine to locals and tourists love. With its vast geography and diversity of ecosystems, our country offers from the heart of their land a variety of flavors. Each of its regions are characterized by very different dishes and exquisite.
Rogers, Arkansas
“Great Service”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We went on our first night in Buenos Aires and enjoyed a delightful variety of cheese, salad, sausage, veggies, bread, steaks and ice cream. The beef is not like prime beef in US but flavor was very good. Meat was cooked to perfection and the service was impeccable. Highly recommend.

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Everything Ok, but expected better meat in BBAA”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I went there my first night in Buenos Aires and obviously ate beef. Food was ok, but not outstanding. My expectations bar was higher. No flaws, but just ok. Price ok,

• Visited December 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Restaurant for Tourists”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We were there Saturday, 2013-Dec.14 - recommended by our hotel - and this was the best meal we had in 3 weeks in Argentina. My husband had rib-steak, i had beef filet, we had seafood appetizers and salad and an absolutely heavenly dessert (basically crepes suzettes, flambe in an ocean of rum). The service was superb, we came relatively early (by Argentine standards) around 8pm and left around 11pm when things really got lively. I can't rem. the name of the red wine but what the waiter recommended was very good. We paid in U$ - cash, about 130.- with tip. The only thing i hadn't realized was that i could have paid with our credit card - in Pesos - which would have been my preferred way.
For Argentinians this would be an expensive meal but for tourists it is well worth.
On the subject of the much touted "super" beef in Argentina - any "good" steakhouse in the US or Canada has far superior meat.-

• Visited December 2013
Parkland, Florida
“BIG STEAK”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Sunday evening solo. Hostess could have seated me on the terrace with view of water, but didn't. My first time here, so I didn't know any better. Got to listen to two crying babies all evening, but had a god (not great) steak anyway. Waiter was very good! Started with a beef empanada-nothing special. Had a half bottle Terrazas reserve Malbec--excellent & reasonably priced. Ordered the strip steak "Bife Chorizo" rare-it came out medium rare, but was still good & huge! Side of Fritas, also monstrous, but hot & tasty. You won't leave Estilo Campo hungry. No way! Others complained about it being expensive--I felt it was a bargain!

Anchorage, Alaska
“Great Choice”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

On our recent trip we chose this restaurant to get a taste of a traditional Argentine steak house. I found my choice of the filet very good. My wife chose a pasta dish (Tagliattelli) and found it excellent. That was the surprise of the evening. Great Service! Good location to be able to visit Tango clubs after dinner.