“BIG STEAK”

Restaurant Estilo Campo
Ranked #36 of 4,928 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse, International, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Puerto Madero
Description: We invite you to visit the most important destinations of our country on a gastronomic tour. Meet the flavors, aromas and specialties of all our regions ...Argentina's cuisine to locals and tourists love. With its vast geography and diversity of ecosystems, our country offers from the heart of their land a variety of flavors. Each of its regions are characterized by very different dishes and exquisite.
Parkland, Florida
“BIG STEAK”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Sunday evening solo. Hostess could have seated me on the terrace with view of water, but didn't. My first time here, so I didn't know any better. Got to listen to two crying babies all evening, but had a god (not great) steak anyway. Waiter was very good! Started with a beef empanada-nothing special. Had a half bottle Terrazas reserve Malbec--excellent & reasonably priced. Ordered the strip steak "Bife Chorizo" rare-it came out medium rare, but was still good & huge! Side of Fritas, also monstrous, but hot & tasty. You won't leave Estilo Campo hungry. No way! Others complained about it being expensive--I felt it was a bargain!

• Visited February 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great Choice”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

On our recent trip we chose this restaurant to get a taste of a traditional Argentine steak house. I found my choice of the filet very good. My wife chose a pasta dish (Tagliattelli) and found it excellent. That was the surprise of the evening. Great Service! Good location to be able to visit Tango clubs after dinner.

• Visited February 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“The best steak I have eaten in my life!!! A bliss”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The restaurant is amazing, perfect location in Puerto Madero overlooking the river, the food is beautiful, the steak I had Ojo de bife was the best I have eaten in my life, the service is second to none, the waiters are very knowledgable and provide great recommendation, I was amazed with the variety of beef and wine. When I visit to BA again I will come back to Estilo Campo for sure!

Richmond Hill, Canada
“Delicious Argentine BBQ Treats and Great Service”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

On my recent trip to visit family in Buenos Aires in December 2013, I had the pleasure of being taken to Estilo Campo for a traditional Argentine BBQ. Nothing beats homemade Asados that I'm used to at my families home; however this comes close. The chorizo was delicious, the morsilla was like butter and melted on your tongue, and Tira de Asado was mouthwatering. Everything we sampled we greatly enjoyed. Our waiter helped to make the evening a great experience, by making several modifications to enhance our eating experience. All of them were welcomed, and all of them were wonderful. The restaurant is a little pricey given the location in the ultra touristy Puerto Madero, yet worth the guaranteed great meats. Enjoy!

Paris, France
“Not worth the money or calorie!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I came to this restaurant based on the positive reviews on TA, but I ended up being extremely disappointed. I ordered a medium rare flank on the spit (vacio al asador), and it was closer to medium-well/well-done. Not only did it taste like rubber, it was also flavorless. To be fair, the empanadas were actually alright, and so were the mashed potatoes, but it's pretty hard to mess up on the latter. Definitely not worth the visit though in my opinion. Try Fervor in Recoleta instead for steaks.

1 Thank stampofapproval