“Dirty food”

Cuisines: Argentinean, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Description: A grilled house restaurant and the food you love , that you come back and you feel at home. But with a gourmet touch.
“Dirty food”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Meat was low avarage, over cooked even if we asked medium raw. Finally found a long hair in the sauce. At least you know where is from.......

Santiago, Chile
“Traditional, familiar, excellent”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very traditional, excellent service, good price, excellent location in Palermo.

Visited July 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great, More than Great! AWESOME”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We went there for dinner and had a great time, food is just delicious and very well served (great portions) and what a taste make sure you orders some starts as the "Chorizo" and "Morcilla" they have lot's of small dishes with sauces for you to dip and main dishes are delicious great place for steaks and pasta. Great selection of wines make sure you have a Malbec or a Merlot, just great!
Service is fast and great, and staff is really funny and friendly.

• Visited July 2012
Brooklyn, NY
“Steak Heaven”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My wife and I ate at a few of the steak houses that our hotel recommended by our hotel and were very disappointed. At one, for which I will not write a review, we left five minutes after having been seated.

After being told of a two hour wait at another, more famous, steakhouse down the street, we stumbled upon Lo de Jesus, and what a find it was. If you like steak, and you are in BA, you must come here. We ended up spending most of our meals here.

The steak is absolutely excellent, of course, and you can tell the staff take great pride in it. I have eaten in many restaurants in many places, cheap and expensive, and the meat they serve here will be a highlight of my culinary experience. The portions are big, so come hungry. The sides are also very good, and the restaurant, as you would expect, has a strong list of Argentine wines to accompany your entrees. A highlight is also the open grill where you can see them grilling the meat.

The staff does not really speak English, but I managed fine on my vocabulary of 20 words in Spanish. The whole staff was very friendly and professional. They let us take our time, we were seated right away, which is more than what I can say about the more touristy places.

I wish I lived closer to BA: I'd love to eat here at least once a year!

• Visited February 2012
Lake Shore, Minnesota
“Take a pass”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

on this one. Average food, average service with a haughty front man. More interested in impressing his buddies than taking care of business. With all the really great eateries in BA, this is just not worth the time or effort.

• Visited April 2012