“Delicious!”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I loved my evening at Bella Italia Ristorante. The restaurant was very quiet when I came in for my 8pm reservation, but by 10pm, it was rather busy. It's an upscale place with a respectable crowd. The food was amazing. I had spaghetti pomodoro and it was just like I was in Italy, again. Food is fresh and quality. Definitely should have gone back for a second meal.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The food was ok but the service was terrible, waitresses where fighting, we had to ask for the menu like 3 times as well as we ordered dessert and had to ask to the waitress 4 times for a dessert that never arrived to our table!
The table was close to the light setting pannel and waitress asked if we could lower down the lights, as well as if we could give her the candles behind us.
The gentleman seating beside us complained about the dimming of the lights because he was reading the newspaper.

1  Thank Maria S. T
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Wow..the shrimp and calamari in curry sauce..best ever. Christian..the head waiter..most professional service ever. Beautifully presented...excellent flavors. Oh..the grilled veal chop was to die for.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We ate here for our last night in Buenos Aires and it was by far the best meal we had in Argentina. Our daughter agreed and she has been here for the last three months. The menu has the Italian standards plus special dishes that I have never seen on a menu, such as the pasta with a curry cream sauce and seafood. It was outstanding! We also had the lamb and potatoes, Gnocchi with spinach in cream sauce; caprice salad; sauteed mushrooms on arugula with Parmesan; crepe and apple/ice cream desert. We highly recommend all of these dishes. The service was excellent and the prices very reasonable. Our bill was $110 for three people and we had a very nice bottle of wine, two starters and two deserts. The restaurant is in a beautiful building the the atmosphere was a 10. My only regret is that I won't be able to eat here again!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Having lived a year in Italy, it was wonderful to have excellent Italian food for dinner with wonderful Argentinian deserts! The only problem - after a three hour meal, there was absolutely no room for even a cup of coffee.