“Really good Japanese food ”
Review of Fujisan

Fujisan
Ranked #183 of 6,902 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We had to wait for a while as the place was jam packed. Once we received our food we were very pleased. The sashimi were fresh, gyoza was juicy and my girls enjoyed the teriyaki beef with rice. Salmon ceviche was good, a bit more heat would be nice however we enjoyed it. We also had the mango and matcha mouse for dessert, we're very happy with the whole experience and will definitely come back to try other menu and would book for a table to avoid the line next time.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

I just stopped by for lunch this afternoon. The service has definitely gone down or the other waiters never made it to work. Manager wasn’t willing to help although the single waiter was overwhelmed. Today I decided to stay away from sushi since I just returned from Japan. I had a parihuela soup and fried rice with some interesting sauce. The soup was flavorless and the fried rice was late and cold. Very disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 12, 2018

We usually go to have lunch with my friends and they are always kind and the food is always delicious. Fujisan's executive menu is a total bargain. The last time I went, I decided to order the most complete executive menu (that is also a little more expensive than the normal one) and it was completely stunning. I would recommend it to anyone who's visiting the Barrio Chino at midday.

They also offer you a 10% discount if you pay in cash.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Let me begin with- if you travel to Argentina, you travel to eat meat. That said, Fujisan provides a good selection of Sushi at a a reasonable price. They use chilean Salmon and local “Flounder and SeaBass”. Nonetheless, an over all place to visit.
Try their Executive Menu at $16usd, great value for your buck today in Argentina.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Don't miss this amazing Japanese restaurant. From the first minute to the end u will enjoy incredible staff, amazing food and very worm ambiance. Price very accesible .

Date of visit: September 2017