“Buena ubicación pero servicio y menú mediodía a mejorar”
Review of Voulez Bar

Voulez Bar
Ranked #465 of 5,047 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Este restaurante está a la vuelta de mi casa y he ido varias veces. A la noche siempre comí bien pero esta vez fui a almorzar para hablar negocios con un amigo y el plato del día "wok de vegetales" nos decepciono a los 2. Demasiado noodles, demasiado salsa de soja y verduras sobre cocidas. Después tardaron tanto en proponer postre/ café que no pedimos nada cuando íbamos hacerlo. La ubicación sigue siendo excelente.

This restaurant is near my house and I've been a few times. In the evening the food has always been good but this time I went for lunch with a friend to talk business, and the dish of the day, "wok of vegetables" disappointed both of us. Too many noodles, too much soy sauce, over cooked vegetables. After that it took so long to offer us dessert and coffee that we ordered neither whereas we had intended to. The location remains great of course.

There are newer reviews for Voulez Bar

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I always think I have to give it another chance but unfortunately the place does not get any better...service is slow, the place is overall not clean and food is absolutely standard. I wonder why sometimes it is so crowded!

2  Thank larociito
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This had been a place that was recommended to us. We actually tried going to this place on another occasion, however as we were low on cash and the only credit card they accepted was American Express, we had to try another time. This time we had sufficient dinero... I'm glad we went back. As it was a beautiful sunny day and we had to wait for a few minutes for table. My wife had a zucchini-cheese torta and I had a tuna salad. Expectations are often set too high, happy to say, this was truly better than I expected. Service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

A great local spots for a late lunch in Palermo after touring the Evita Museum. ( skip the Evita Museum restaurant) and go a few blocks to find this great local hangout. I ordered the chicken caeser salad. More than enough to have fed two and very fresh with lots of chunks of parmesan and plenty grilled chicken. My husband had the daily special and was happy with it.
No rush to leave, a great spot to watch the locals enjoying their lunches or strolling by. We ate inside due to the warm weather but outside seating also looked good.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

A wonderful small quaint place to eat in the heart of Palermo. It is not at all near the tourist attractions but at the same time not a far walk from them. It is tucked away in the residential areas of Palermo.

We kind of wandered there and noticed it was stuffed full of locals who were eating there, so we assumed it was good. And we were right. The service was good (but not great) and the servers were fast. We had a pasta dish which was nice and rich and an amazing salad that was well flavored. I hate salads.

I would recommend someone who wants a small little quaint place away from the tourist scene eat here.