“Great lunch”

Ranked #621 of 5,117 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This had been a place that was recommended to us. We actually tried going to this place on another occasion, however as we were low on cash and the only credit card they accepted was American Express, we had to try another time. This time we had sufficient dinero... I'm glad we went back. As it was a beautiful sunny day and we had to wait for a few minutes for table. My wife had a zucchini-cheese torta and I had a tuna salad. Expectations are often set too high, happy to say, this was truly better than I expected. Service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

A great local spots for a late lunch in Palermo after touring the Evita Museum. ( skip the Evita Museum restaurant) and go a few blocks to find this great local hangout. I ordered the chicken caeser salad. More than enough to have fed two and very fresh with lots of chunks of parmesan and plenty grilled chicken. My husband had the daily special and was happy with it.
No rush to leave, a great spot to watch the locals enjoying their lunches or strolling by. We ate inside due to the warm weather but outside seating also looked good.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

A wonderful small quaint place to eat in the heart of Palermo. It is not at all near the tourist attractions but at the same time not a far walk from them. It is tucked away in the residential areas of Palermo.

We kind of wandered there and noticed it was stuffed full of locals who were eating there, so we assumed it was good. And we were right. The service was good (but not great) and the servers were fast. We had a pasta dish which was nice and rich and an amazing salad that was well flavored. I hate salads.

I would recommend someone who wants a small little quaint place away from the tourist scene eat here.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I am reading reviews on Voulez Bar , and am absolutely amazed that no one mentions the fluffy, buttery, melt in your mouth medialunas that you can order with a soft cream cheese spread and marmalada..... Perhaps it is because the new bakery attached to the restaurant only opened last year? Anyway, in my opinion the best medialunas, and I've had them all over the city.

The latest new offering which I also love is a salad with grilled vegetables, brie, sundried tomates, tabbouleh and greens with a delicious dressing (versus being given a bottle of olive oil and vinegar which is the standard in BA restaurants). Yum!

1  Thank margarita55
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We've stayed in the Palermo Botanico neighborhood for our last three visits, and have eaten at Voulez at least 8 times. We've never been disappointed with the food, but recommend the non-standard, non-parilla items. The service can be distracted, but the quality of the food and people-watching more than compensates. On our most recent visits the salads and vegetarian dishes were standouts, and the desserts as good as any we've had in the city. (They have their own patisserie next door...try the dulce de leche volcan--as special finale for any meal.)

Reserve ahead to get outdoor seating.

1  Thank Medea7