Miravida Soho Hotel & Wine Bar
$115
  • Breakfast included
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)
$211
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$350
  • Pool
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$156
  • Breakfast included
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$99
$120
  • Restaurant
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$205
  • Restaurant
$199
$194
Official Site
$535
  • Pool
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
Orbitz.com
1,111 results
All reviewsother guestsempanadasgreat winesmall hotelargentinian wineprivate terraceeach eveningour honeymoonhome away from homecharming boutique hotelgreat recommendationssmall balconyplaza serranothe entire staffeach morningquiet streetdon julio
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location is in Palermo Soho, easy for taxis to find and close to great restaurants. The staff was extremely helpful. The breakfast is great, the wine bar and service is great. The rooms are OK, a bit warn down, though mine had a small balcony, which was great.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A real boutique hotel that let you feel at home with friends.
Travelling for business in Baires for a week I discovered this original hotel in the heart of Palermo Soho.
Great and kind staff!!!
See you very soon

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I spent 5 wonderful nights of our honeymoon at Miravida. We were greeted by Roxanne on arrival, and she, along with Francis and the rest of the staff were nothing but accommodating to every request at any hour, and always with a smile. Whether it was room service, recommendations for local restaurants/bars/things to do, calling us a cab, or pouring us a glass of wine (A VERY GENEROUS pour!), they made this experience great. The free breakfast offers several options, and the coffee and croissants are amazing! We never tried the empanadas they can make, but we enjoyed a different glass of wine each evening from their large variety.
My ONLY recommendations to the hotel are to provide some mirrors in the bedroom; it's nearly impossible to use the bathroom mirror when the shower is on and for at least 30 minutes after because the bathrooms have no vents and the steam just stays put! Thus additional mirrors would be nice!
I do echo the other reviews; the hotel can be noisy, but hey, it's a big and busy city, there is no quiet block around. Also, the rooms are beautiful but SMALL; I'd pay a few extra for the loft terrace because it's a GREAT space and a lovely place to take your nightcap!

Room Tip: Recommend the terrace loft
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

During my month in Buenos Aires, a friend and I stumbled on this place looking for a wine bar after a long walk at San Telmo. Google led us to Miravida Soho. This wine bar was a hotel. And we welcomed by Pamela. She was the most pleasant and had an inviting and warm smile. She recommended some great wines and great restaurants. This wine bar became our weekly getaway. The staff is beyond amazing. We met Gabe our second and third visit and he was just as warm and pleasant. Our last night in BA we needed a place to stay after finishing our program and stayed at Miravida. Room was amazing, breakfast was amazing and the staff, now family, is beyond exceptional. They made my experience in BA amazing. Thank you!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2018

My friend and I had 3 days in Buenos Aires after our Patagonia trip and decided to stay at Miravida based on a recommendation from a friend. The hotel was very cute and comfortable. The staff was incredible! They accommodated a last minute request for an additional night, waited of us to get there at a very late hour, and each person at the reception helped us every day with our itinerary, bookings, recommendations for things to do, subway cards, taxis, etc - they were really on top of things! The breakfast was delicious every day and when I had to leave the hotel at 5am, they made sure they were up to help me with my taxi and also had breakfast ready before I left! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends