“Easy excellence”

Wed, 7/17
8:00 PM
Ranked #146 of 6,959 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Neighborhood: Belgrano
Description: A subtle balance between novel ingredients from the Andes and the art and dedication of Japanese technique. In the trendiest side of Belgrano and very close to Palermo, with an easy access to downtown Buenos Aires and Recoleta.
Reviewed February 24, 2019

Went for dinner,and had a great meal. Easy relaxed atmosphere, with great service, and very good ceviche, sushi, and followed by cooked food. All well presented , good value, and felt like a nice local serving well above average food. Its a competitive market, and these guys do well - worth a visit if you want to get away from some of the larger tourist restaurants.Recommended, and good value

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed September 27, 2018

Very good atmosphere, excellent food and service also very good level. We ordered prawns wrapped in strings of filo dough, callos a la parmesana, risotto with prawns and squid stuffed with prawns. All the dishes were of an excellent level with a touch of subtle spiciness. Accompanied with a rosé wine from Riccitelli wineries, highly recommended !!! The atmosphere is very warm and as I mentioned, they treated us very well. It is noteworthy the number of staff they have; That means there is always someone "close" to assist you. We should go again soon!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Restaurant was recommended by one of my friends. The food is fantastic and would certainly come again when I'm back in BA.

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank einmanninch
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Visiting Buenos Aires for the first time for the Pan American Gymnastics competition. My very first day, I made reservations and visited Páru Inkas Sushi & Grill for my first meal in the country.
My 8:00 pm dinner arrival found me to be the first and only patron in the restaurant. This was not an issue for me as I was looking forward to the experience of a good sushi meal in Argentina. Would Páru be able to deliver???
Well, yes.......yes they did! I made it a salmon night ordering salmon sashimi for my appy and then the sesame salmon for my entree.
My poor Spanish speaking skills and the servers poor English speaking skills did not make them shy away from serving me. They continued to persevere over this hurdle giving me the best service .
The sashimi were nice, fresh, thick pieces of salmon. The sesame salmon was ordered medium and was a very tender, melt-in-your-mouth with a teriyaki sauce as a very enjoyable sauce. I took no veggies or side dishes to go with it. A Pinot Negri complimented my meal. I am not a red wine drinker but hearing so much about how great Argentinian wine is, I decided to go outside of my comfort zone. And I was not disappointed. I finished off my meal with the ‘volcano’. This was the suggestion of William the manager of Panu. He knew what he was talking about. I later learned that this was a new addition to the menu.
Being solo gave me the opportunity to people watch. The restaurant exploded between 9 and 10 at night.
I witnessed the very capable staff treating each table of customers in the same manner I received when I arrived at the restaurant. They spent time with each table taking their time to treat them as if they were their only customer without neglecting the rest of their clientele. A true art.
Not only does William expect his staff to treat their customers with respect but he also follows his own example. He runs a tight and respectful “business’ home.
I enjoyed my visit there. I enjoyed the staff. I loved the meal.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank SuyenD2
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Been again with family and friends. Warm welcome. Fast service. Very attentive.
Wonderful food and great advice when you are not sure what to order. Slightly expensive but not much comparing with other places same range. A place to visit to enjoy Peruvian food

Date of visit: February 2018