This is a delayed review - I stayed at the Cordoba 860 in March 2010. Would absolutely stay here again. Pros and cons listed below:
- Good location in city center. Buenos Aires is a very walkable city, but if you decide to take the subway or buses, the hotel is located close to many stops.
- Excellent value. I paid 60 USD per night. A very basic breakfast (a few small croissants and rolls, jams, boxed juice, etc) was included and brought to your room in the morning - not enough to fuel you, but a nice and simple snack.
- Spotlessly clean. Nice immaculate white bedding, very clean bathroom. Bed and pillows were very comfortable.
- Front desk (located in a small room when you enter the building) was very friendly, efficient and helpful. There was always someone there. There are also maps and a computer/printer available that you can use for free. All the staff I dealt with was exceedingly polite and nice.
- Room was a bit small, but as I was not in the room for more than 8 hours each day, it wasn't too bad.
Other (not really a pro or a con):
- You need to get buzzed into the hotel each time at the front door. I didn't mind the inconvenience as it made me feel safer that someone was screening the entrants to the building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cordoba 860, we offer the best location in Buenos Aires city with the privacy and comfort of our modern suites. You will enjoy the service of an international hotel with the convenience of a warm and modern apartment and the rate of a low price hotel. Our objective is making your stay unique at a very low cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cordoba 860 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordoba 860 Buenos Aires