“Lovely easy place to dine ”
Review of Status

Status
Ranked #539 of 6,970 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Centro (Downtown)
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

I ordered ceviche having seen a great review here and I agree. This is a lovely informal / family & friends place. Quick service. Limited wine if ordered by the glass - otherwise I would have given 5*s. Cash only. I paid $300 (Argentinian pesos). Good value.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here twice and the food is excellent. The hot saice is nice hot and tje fried seafood is fantastic. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed May 16, 2016

I've eaten here three times in one week--once by myself and then twice when locals said they were taking me somewhere special and guess where we ended up ! This is Peruvian and it is just delicious--I dont eat meat , only fish, and all three fish dishes I had were perfect--the ceviche is fantastic and fresh, the fish soup is rich enough for two and comes with rice--its almost like a bouilliabse--and I also had a very nice grilled fish. Bonus: they serve this wonderful dipping sauce that has some bite to it, which I was thankful for because here in Argentina they dont seem to really like spicy food. Not expensive, simple nice room, attentive service, wine.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

Tuesday late lunch. Big portions of well made food. Service attentive. Good value. Decor rather tired. Would go again.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 18, 2015 via mobile

i was really wanting to try a peruvian dinner & this restaurant caught my eye on my last night in Argentina... arroz chaufa de mariscos summed up my evening (a mountain of rice filled with huge shrimps & other seafood). waiters are also attentive, the place isnt that big but u will see the chairs filled with people from different countries. must be really a popular one. highly recommended!

Date of visit: June 2015