“Excellent quality, service, and price”

Silvia y Mario Shop Florida
Ranked #22 of 199 Shopping in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are a leatehr factory and shop, with 30 years of experience. You can bauy any of our wide selection leather jackets, have it altered for you or have a new jacket made. For special orders, 24-48 hours are needed. No need to schedule appointment, any of our salesladies will help you in the process of tailoring.
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

First off, if you mention trip advisor they will give you a 5% discount, so if you're reading this you're already ahead.
My wife and I stopped in based on the existing reviews from trip advisor with the intent of replacing her old leather jacket with a new one. We ended up leaving with not only that but a jacket and belt for me. The two young women who helped us were very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. Everything was amazing quality and they custom make the jackets if you can't find one off the rack and will have it ready in a day or two. Highly recommended all around.

2  Thank Geophysicsman
There are newer reviews for Silvia y Mario Shop Florida

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had been told about this shop but without its name, we found it.
Sylvia y Mario is a wonderful leather shop, they will make you a leather jacket to your measurements in 36 hours.
They have many shapes and colours to choose from and are very happy to use your design as well. The reversible goatskin is amazing and excellent value( say you found them on Tripadvisor for extra discount).
Silvia is a gem and very helpful and fun to be with.
I love my jacket.

2  Thank pennytourslondon
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Purchased mens vest of very nice leather for very reasonable price, after shopping at three shops recommended by Park Tower hotel concierge. They made it to order in two days and the fit was perfect.

1  Thank ahw_10
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Purchasing leather in Buenos Aries is certainly what most tourists do. However, make it easy on yourself and make your way to this store. Near Florida, M.T. De Alvear550. Don't be hesitant that you must ring the store to gain entrance(not uncommon in BA). The quality, the style, the fashion is well worth it. (& we visited almost every leather shop in BA) The staff are both elegant, knowledgeable and charming I believe their prices are great. My purchases were tailored to my specifications.

1  Thank Tpittman
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My custom jacket arrived today and I am absolutely thrilled with it! The staff was outstanding and Silvia is a jewel! I also bought custom made gloves and cashmere...love love love it all! They recorded my measurements and I feel totally comfortable ordering from their website...until I can return to Buenos Aires!

1  Thank Golfergirl2014