“Best Leather Jacket Ever!”

Silvia y Mario Shop Florida
Ranked #19 of 196 Shopping in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are a leatehr factory and shop, with 30 years of experience. You can bauy any of our wide selection leather jackets, have it altered for you or have a new jacket made. For special orders, 24-48 hours are needed. No need to schedule appointment, any of our salesladies will help you in the process of tailoring.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Leather Jacket Ever!”
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Ariela, was very, very helpful. And the jacket is so soft and top quality. They walked me through all the different options and I came out with a brilliant leather jacket.

Visited June 2011
6 Thank jarradsavage

• Korean first
Sydney, Australia
102 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 149 helpful votes
“Sylvio Y Mario leather factory Buenos Aries Argentina”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Great shop for leather coats and Jackets, I got a tailor made jacket for $240 AUS in 3 days. Very friendly, speak english and happy to please

Visited November 2010
4 Thank Geoff C
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“No longer quality leather goods”
Reviewed November 14, 2010

After reading the past reviews, I went to Silvia y Mario and had a leather coat custom made for me. It took 4 fittings to get it right and at one point the sales person tried to tell me it looked good. It looked like the coat had swallowed me alive it was so big. Eventually it was completed and did look very nice.
However, I have only worn the coat a few times and the color has come off around the collar and one of the buttons fell off. I have had other leather coats last for 10 plus years and still look good. I would not go there again.

3 Thank BobbieR
SilviayMario, Gerente at Silvia y Mario Shop Florida, responded to this review, April 27, 2011
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry to hear yoru experience wasnt satisfactory and it help us improve. Anyway, as the garments are made to measure it does require one or sometimes more than one fittings. We are happy to hear it finally ended up looking good!
Please write us an email to provide you instructions on how to get new buttons. thank you again for helping us improve.
Austin, Texas
“Exceptional tour guide for Buenos Aires”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

At the last minute I scheduled a trip to BA not having a clue about the city. Fortunately I came across a review for tour guide Pedro Werberg the night before my departure. He kindly met me at the hotel and spent a fact filled day touring me about. Not only is he exceptional at his work I would count him as my hero for coming to my rescue after I was stranded by an unscrupulous taxi driver who demanded 4 times the rate for the drive from the airport to my hotel. From the taxi, I phoned Pedro who was already waiting for me to arrive at my hotel. He promptly found me and took care of the situation. I highly recommend you contact Pedro on your visit to BA!!!
Tel: 4551-6144 Cell: 15 5523 7255
clickonenglish@yahoo.com
www.amigodebuenosaires.com

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Shopping”
Reviewed August 21, 2010

The people in the store were unbelievable friendly and helpful. I purchased a jacket and cape of leather. They were both made to order and ready the next day. The leather quality is exceptional and I liked it so much I sent my friend there the next day. Silvia came down to meet us and was warm and helpful. She told us we could return anything that we had a problem with to her warehouse in the U.S. to save on shipping. I am so happy with my purchases, nothing will be going back!