“Nice late Sunday lunch”

Ranked #109 of 5,479 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Puerto Madero
Description: Mediterranean cuisine. A restaurant of Spanish tendency, exquisite dishes in harmony with the environment. A unique view of Puerto Madero from the first floor. Special for corporate lunches or night celebrations. Premium service with more than 20 years of experience in the field. Waiting for the visit of its diners, always prepared. We invite you to experience the Sorrento experience.
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We had excellent mixed seafood from the grill. The place was packed with locals and despite the busy kitchen the waiter was timely to serve our dish. He was smart and good looking and after a casual joke he also smiled :-)

The table out on the terrace enjoys spectacular views of the new harbour. And it's also perfectly situated to watch the world go by...

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is a nice Italian restaurant in microcentro near San Martin and a short, safe walk from Hotel Tryp. This was the second time we ate here (did so two years ago). The atmosphere is very nice and the wait staff friendly and helpful. The first time we ate here we had fish, which was superb. This time, the merluza negra that I had my eye on was sold out so I chose a pasta instead, fettucini scarpeto. I think the preparation was average. My wife had a spaghetti with shrimp that was a bit better. The Malbec we had was fine, but overall an acceptable but not wonderful dinner. I would stick with the fish as given our first experience, it is far better than the pasta. My review of four is an average of the two visits, with the first being a 4.4 and the second a 3.6.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Restaurant with terrace in Puerto Madero. Had a nice looking menu but I tried to order three different things and every time they came back, sorry we don't have it. Because we started allready on a bottle of wine we stayed but the final order was not of good quality. Relatively expensive (it is Puerto madero). Hardly speak any english. It was because we sat on the waterfront with a nice bottle of wine else the meal would have been a big disappointment

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I've traveled all over the world and I have decided that this is the worst restaurant in the world. It took two hours for us to get our food and the waiter would not talk to us. A bottle of olive oil smashed on the ground at another table and it took them 30 minutes before they started to clean it up. The food that came was horrible, then the check took a long time too. Listen, This is the worst restaurant in the world.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We got a nice table outside and as it was a late Sunday lunch, the place was almost empty. We got fish, meat, pasta, ... everything was ok but nothing was particularly outstanding. Waiter wasn't particularly friendly but correct, prices are average to high.