“First time at In N Out”
Review of In N Out

In N Out
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Marana
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We had to make the 2000 mile drive out west from Tennessee in April and while I wasn't really looking forward to the trip, I was excited about finally likely being able to try In N Out Burger which I had read a lot about in the past. I probably had extremely unreasonable expectations for it in my head, but it was still good. I'd rate it around a 4.5 overall. I ordered the double double plain (w/ lettuce) and it didn't have a ton of flavor, which I was expecting it to, but the ingredients tasted fresh and the burger was nice and crunchy. The fries were great as well. On the way to Arizona we stopped at a Whataburger in West Texas, which I had never ate before, and I would actually rate the Whataburger I had a little higher than In N Out Burger. They were both really really good, though, and much better than the fast food restaurants I've tried here in Tennessee.

There are newer reviews for In N Out

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I always get what I expect at In n Out. Great customer service and a great double double cheeseburger meal.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Not being a CA or AZ resident I take advantage of locations where In N Out have popped up including a number in the DFW area whenever the occasions presents itself, such as a recent drive to Las Vegas where I hit locations in Marana, Wilcox and another city I don't recall at the moment. All equally gave excellent service in a very clean surrounding.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this place! I eat at In N Out every chance I get. They have a reputation for excellence and they more than live up to it. It's so much more than just a hamburger. The staff is always friendly and it's close to several hotels I stay in frequently. I love this place! If you've never tried it, you should.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We were so happy to see there was an In N Out Burger while on our trip to Marana. We have eaten at one in Scottsdale and in Las Vegas, with consistently a fresh burger. This location is close to Starbucks, Chili's, and Panda Express and a slew of hotels off the highway.
This was our first time to order from "off the menu" choices. Google it or check out their website to see the different combinations you can receive.

Been to In N Out? Share your experiences!