“Meat eaters welcome, all others stay away...”

Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain - Cayton's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain - Cayton's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Marana
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
CA
“Meat eaters welcome, all others stay away...”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I'm the one who made the dinner arrangements so I felt responsible for things going well. We were a party of meat-eaters and one vegan. I figured at these prices, it being a health-focused resort, and there being plenty of vegetable sides on the menu that their "chef" would be able to accommodate one veggie guest. Wrong. What the chef was "able to offer" was just pathetic. I am only a functional cook and even I can do better than that. And it had nothing to do with the restaurant being busy. I think there were only 4 tables occupied in addition to our party. My guest was gracious and washed his pitiful dinner down with some $100 Chardonnay. The prices are in line with resort dining (we spent much more on dinner than we did on our casita), but at these prices I expect more service from the chef.

• Visited December 2012

Tucson, Arizona
“Almost always good!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Most meals we have had here have been good--occasionally there seems to be a problem with consistency in the quality of the food.

Visited September 2012
Minneapolis, MN
“Good food but limited menu”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The bartenders are the best. Sit outside for an amazing sunset. The menu is limited but quite good. The ribs are excellent.

Visited September 2012
long island, NY
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

this was our last dinner on vacation and to be honest (aren't we supposed to be) this just did not live up to what you would expect from a 5 star resort. Service was excellent but hte food was - ehhh. we had to send a side dish back to be heated when it came back the 2nd time it was still not warm - they did take it off the bill, my steak was a poor cut of beef - do not spend paying $30 for a steak but i should not be spending time trimming fat and grizzel from it

Visited August 2012
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Spectacular Sunset Setting”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We always take company from out of town to Cayton's, the ones we want to impress! Have never been disappointed with the service or the food. Food prices are not bad but I think wine is high. They call you by your name and are very friendly, esp. the foreign interns. The only negative is the flies in the summer when you sit on the patio, so sit inside if they are a problem.
A very special place.