“Delicious Restaurant Pizza, Delivery Just as Great!!!”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #34 of 57 Restaurants in Marana
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 18, 2010

We found Boston's a few months ago and enjoy taking our family there. With 4 children the last week of school is a busy one. The family wanted Boston's but with a limited amount of time before a school concert we opted for Boston's delivery. When the food arrived it smelled delicious & was piping hot. We ordered 2 of our favorites, the Tuscan pizza & the Chicken Parmesan pizza. They tasted just like we had ordered them in the restaurant. Boston's has really great food and the people are really nice too. My family loves it, we tell everyone we know about it because it seems that not enough people know how great it is. If you've never tried Boston's pizza we highly recommend it!
P.S.- If you're too busy to stop in... they deliver!

Reviewed May 14, 2010

You need to try this place. Boston's is a great place to eat and watch a game. I'm fairly new to Tucson/Marana and I was looking for a nice place to watch the playoffs. I saw Boston's while at the Tower Theatres for a movie a few weeks ago and thought I would try it. The Bar is really nice and they have great food. I tried the pizza, I had the Chicken Parmesan Pizza, it was amazing. It wasn't a loud bar like a lot of "sports" bars and it was very relaxed and casual. I met the new General Manager, Nate, nice guy, introduced himself and let me know he was happy I chose Boston's. The servers were really awesome and very attentive. I'll definately be back, this place is going to be my new "hang out".

Reviewed September 4, 2009

Very disappointed! I was really hoping this place was going to be good because it's fairly close to home. Unfortunately the food is not happening. I gave this place two chances and my neighbor tried it once, hence the "Three Strikes You're Out" title. I'm not going to elaborate, but suffice to say that the pizza, salad, and a pasta dish I tried were all poor. Very generic, pre-made taste. I doubt this place will thrive even though it's in a prime location. In any case, I'm certain the In-N-Out Burger up the street will see far more business than this place. Oh well.

Been to Boston Pizza? Share your experiences!