“Disappointing.”

Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing.”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Bad service, and the food was not worth the wait. We sat at the table and waited for 10 minutes before we got served drinks and our food took over an hour, not to mention it's a holiday weekend and we were told they were short staffed. Really?!?!?

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Daniel J

Tucson, Arizona
“Just don't buy Pizza in Tucson.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Look, I like Boston but pizza in Tucson just sucks. If you have lived any place in America that makes good Pizza, New York, Chicago, the S.F. bay Area, or anywhere with a Round Table, just don't eat Pizza here! I tried the Pizza at Boston about six months ago. There was so much Oregano I almost choaked! Don't buy Pizza in Tucson!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank cheguaverra
Marana, Arizona
“yuck/horrible service”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Me and my husband went in there for dinner and the food was disgusting and the service was the worst.The manager darlene was so rude and she does not know customer service, and then I had a server named tracy and she didnt know anything about the menu it was ridiculous.she never smiled none of them did and then this lady who I believed was the owner was yelling at everyone and scared my kids.This place I wouldnt reccomend it to my worst enemy it wont stay open long and I found hair in my food and darlene told me to take it out that it would be fine.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank stacey m
Gilford, New Hampshire
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Coming from New England, Bostons appealed straight away. Brilliant selection of pizza's especially the range of sizes. Could get a pizza small enough for one person. Sam Adams on draught too..

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Planewreck
az
“Its ok.”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I didn't think the pizza was all that. The food was pricy for what you got. I don't really think I'll be going back.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank AZLAYN

Been to Boston Pizza? Share your experiences!