“yuck/horrible service”

Good for: Families with children
Marana, Arizona
“yuck/horrible service”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Me and my husband went in there for dinner and the food was disgusting and the service was the worst.The manager darlene was so rude and she does not know customer service, and then I had a server named tracy and she didnt know anything about the menu it was ridiculous.she never smiled none of them did and then this lady who I believed was the owner was yelling at everyone and scared my kids.This place I wouldnt reccomend it to my worst enemy it wont stay open long and I found hair in my food and darlene told me to take it out that it would be fine.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank stacey m

Gilford, New Hampshire
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Coming from New England, Bostons appealed straight away. Brilliant selection of pizza's especially the range of sizes. Could get a pizza small enough for one person. Sam Adams on draught too..

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Planewreck
az
“Its ok.”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I didn't think the pizza was all that. The food was pricy for what you got. I don't really think I'll be going back.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank AZLAYN
Tucson, Arizona
“Not sure how they're still in business...”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I've never eaten at a restaurant where I flat-out said it was horrible. The service was soooooooo slow yet hardly anyone was there! The food (when it finally came out) was frozen in the middle...and God-forbid you ask for refills on your drinks!!!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Y D
NH
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Service was excellent at this restaurant, as was the food. Went on a business lunch.

Visited May 2012