“Great atmosphere!”
Review of Shadows Bar

Ranked #20 of 39 Nightlife in Oludeniz
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Just got back from a fortnight staying in olu deniz and seriously, this is the place to go if you want to meet people and have a laugh. The waiters are great, especially Alex and the other dancers, it's a great laugh I'm 16 and met loads of people here. We never got anything to eat here but during the day all the sport is on here and at night it's party central on the strip. There's only like 3 other bars as competition but in comparison shadows blows them out of the water! If can get a little repetitive so I'd recommend going in each of the bars for an hour or so before moving on or going up to Hisaronu occasionally. overall id tell anyone to go here because the boss' humour will make all ages laugh. It's not over priced as well which always helps!

1  Thank Jarred M
in 60 reviews
"morris"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Shadows Bar is definitely one of the liveliest bars down the Olu Deniz strip. The bar staff are friendly and easy to have a laugh with. The host is hilarious great but if you get easily offended just don't bother. It's a great bar with a great atmosphere. We met a lot of people in there, spent 9 out of 10 and our nights there and would definitely return!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I am really fed up of this bar now my husband and I walk up and down the strip everynight and yes most of the restaurants do ask you to dine with them but a simple NO and they will leave you alone! Not here though, when you say no they say why not?? And theres usually about 3 staff standing outside the bar all of who ask the same questions, they watch for you all the way down the street and are ready to pounce. We did go one night for the 'entertainment' if oiled up greasy dancing turks who love themselves are your thing then you will love it! If not then definately avoid. The second time we went was simply because we had a long day and we really couldnt be bothered to argue about why we werent going in, we ordered 2 soft drinks and stayed for about 15 minutes. The tables are also very crammed in here and so if you need to get up to go to the toilet or leave even it makes it very difficult! Maybe on purpose I wounder?

I am sure there is a law over here that stops bars/restaurants from hassling members of the public? Maybe they need reporting!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went here on our last night in olu deniz for a meal, well if you can call it that. We went in at around 8:30 in the evening. we only had time to order food and drinks before they started clearing tables up around us and we hadnt even received our meals. The waiters who before hand had been in shirts ties and trousers then changed it to casual clothes and ignored us. The food was bland and just slopped on plates when it did FINALLY arrive after we complained.. not cheap either.. avoid at all costs..... by no means should they be advertising as a restaurant. Rude staff.... worst meal ever